Kim Kardashian Tweets Picture of Her Kissing Kanye West at Wedding
An official look at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding arrives online. She posts on Instagram pictures from the lavish ceremony. One shows her smooching her new husband at the altar, and the other sees them holding hands as they walk back down the aisle after exchanging wedding vows.
Kim donned a Givenchy haute couture gown with handmade lace work, sheer paneling, and a long veil, while her groom looked sharp in a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux. Their daughter, 11-year-old Nori West, also wore a Givenchy creation. For the reception, the bride changed into a short, cream-colored Balmain dress.
Bruce Jenner walked Kim down the aisle, while Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner served as bridesmaids. Momager Kris Jenner and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick were also present during the ceremony held at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
KimYe exchanged traditional vows during the nuptials officiated by their good friend, a pastor from Miami. John Legend sang romantic ballad "All of Me" for the couple's first dance. Instead of tying cans to a car with Just Married note, they sported leather jackets with the words. They reportedly jetted off to Ireland for honeymoon.
While most of the Kardashian members attended the wedding, Rob Kardashian chose to skip it. He did come to Paris for the pre-wedding festivities, but he was spotted landing at LAX on Saturday, May 24 when his sister tied the knot in Italy. He deleted all his previous tweets and started anew by posting positive messages.
Instead of addressing his absence from the wedding, he wrote a series of Memorial Day tweets to honor the troops. "GOD BLESS AMERICA," he said. "Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen." He added, "Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me - police, firefighters, and those in the military."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen