Austin Mahone Debuts 'Shadow' on 'Today' Show Stage
Austin Mahone gave an exciting performance for fans who gathered at Rockefeller Plaza on Monday morning, May 26. The 18-year-old singer performed three of his songs on the "Today" show stage, including a new track called "Shadow" which is taken from his EP "The Secret", released on May 27.
Wearing a black top over an all-white ensemble, the 18-year-old singer played his guitar as he sang the ballad. He was backed by three backing singers for the performance. "Only my shadow knows how I feel about you," he crooned.
He was joined by some backing dancers for the two upbeat songs. The pop star showed off his dance moves and approached fans, briefly touching their hands during "Mmm Yeah" performance. Some fans were moving their body along the tune as their favorite singer brought out "What About Love". He also ran to the crowd, much to fans' delight.
In a conversation between songs, Mahone revealed that he wanted to work with Drake. He also mentioned Justin Timberlake as his role model.
Following the Memorial Day gig, Mahone took to Twitter to thank his fans for supporting him at the event. "Thank you all for coming out early today!!! @TodaySHOW was amazing!!! #THESECRET comes out tonight at midnight!!" he wrote.
Austin Mahone Performs "Shadow":
Austin Mahone Performs "Mmm Yeah":
Austin Mahone Performs "What About Love":
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set