Austin Mahone Debuts 'Shadow' on 'Today' Show Stage
Austin Mahone gave an exciting performance for fans who gathered at Rockefeller Plaza on Monday morning, May 26. The 18-year-old singer performed three of his songs on the "Today" show stage, including a new track called "Shadow" which is taken from his EP "The Secret", released on May 27.
Wearing a black top over an all-white ensemble, the 18-year-old singer played his guitar as he sang the ballad. He was backed by three backing singers for the performance. "Only my shadow knows how I feel about you," he crooned.
He was joined by some backing dancers for the two upbeat songs. The pop star showed off his dance moves and approached fans, briefly touching their hands during "Mmm Yeah" performance. Some fans were moving their body along the tune as their favorite singer brought out "What About Love". He also ran to the crowd, much to fans' delight.
In a conversation between songs, Mahone revealed that he wanted to work with Drake. He also mentioned Justin Timberlake as his role model.
Following the Memorial Day gig, Mahone took to Twitter to thank his fans for supporting him at the event. "Thank you all for coming out early today!!! @TodaySHOW was amazing!!! #THESECRET comes out tonight at midnight!!" he wrote.
Austin Mahone Performs "Shadow":
Austin Mahone Performs "Mmm Yeah":
Austin Mahone Performs "What About Love":
More Austin Mahone News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off