'24: Live Another Day' Episode 6 Preview: Jack Uses Kate as a Bait
Jack is finally given the full support to lead the operation on "24: Live Another Day" and he wants Kate to work with him. In the next episode, he proposes a plan to locate Margot by using someone unexpected as his unsuspecting bait.
He thinks an arms dealer knows where Margot is but he needs Kate's help to make his plans work. Jack's motive is questioned after he hands Kate over to the arms dealer, while Kate has to sustain torture. "Just make it count," Kate tells him.
As the smoke clears after the devastating events of the first five hours, tensions between President Heller and Prime Minister Davies boil over, and one of them decides to take matters into his own hands. "My country will suffer if you're wrong," Davies says.
Back at the CIA in London, Jordan raises suspicions about Kate's husband.
The sixth episode of the miniseries will air Monday, June 2 at 9/8c on FOX.
In an interview with Yahoo! TV, Michelle Fairley explains how her character Margot sees herself. "There is an element of revenge involved, because her husband was killed, but this is more than that. This is a life passion. She married a man and has become passionate about that, has taken on his belief. She totally believes in it," she says.
"She believes that the [leaders of the] West are in the wrong and governments are to blame. There is no moral ambiguity within her argument. These people have to be punished, and these weapons of mass destruction should not be used on innocent people."
The "Game of Thrones" alumna adds that Margot thinks the deaths that she will cause are casualties needed for a bigger thing. She shares, "There is one scene in particular [coming up] where they're discussing that. ... Do you allow the deaths of a couple of hundred people in order to save the lives of millions? What is the argument? Is that right? Is that morally right? But at this point, Margot, she has a vision. If you want to put it in sort of warrior terms, army terms, you must be prepared to sacrifice yourself for your greater gain."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show