Pixar's 'Inside Out' Official Synopsis Reveals Plot Details and Characters
Details of Pixar's upcoming animation "Inside Out (2015)" are revealed as official synopsis for the film arrives. Directed by Oscar winner Pete Docter ("Monsters, Inc.", "Up"), the film will take place inside the mind of an 11-year-old girl. It will be released by Disney in theaters across the country on June 19, 2015.
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith).
The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
The Mouse House also released "Cars" short film, "Radiator Springs 500 1/2". It's available to watch on the newly-launched Disney Movies Anywhere app for Apple gadgets. Owen Wilson is back voicing Lightning McQueen, and Larry the Cable Guy lends voice to his buddy Mater.
"Radiator Springs 500 1/2" Teaser:
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child