Pixar's 'Inside Out' Official Synopsis Reveals Plot Details and Characters
Details of Pixar's upcoming animation "Inside Out (2015)" are revealed as official synopsis for the film arrives. Directed by Oscar winner Pete Docter ("Monsters, Inc.", "Up"), the film will take place inside the mind of an 11-year-old girl. It will be released by Disney in theaters across the country on June 19, 2015.
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions - Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith).
The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
The Mouse House also released "Cars" short film, "Radiator Springs 500 1/2". It's available to watch on the newly-launched Disney Movies Anywhere app for Apple gadgets. Owen Wilson is back voicing Lightning McQueen, and Larry the Cable Guy lends voice to his buddy Mater.
"Radiator Springs 500 1/2" Teaser:
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer