Ronnie Wood Becomes Grandfather Again
Ronnie Wood becomes a grandfather for the eighth time after his daughter Leah Wood and her husband Jack MacDonald welcomed a baby boy to their family. The member of The Rolling Stones took to Twitter on Monday, May 26 to share the happy news.
"Congratulations to my daughter @MsLeahWood and Jack & Maggie ~ Baby 'Otis Sonny David MacDonald' was born today!" the rocker wrote. Wood added a baby emoji in the end of the message and attached a photo of Rolling Stone baby clothes to the post.
Leah and her financier husband got married in 2008. In addition to the newborn baby boy, the couple are parents to a daughter Maggie, who turns five on May 28. Leah announced that she was expecting baby No. 2 in November. Back then, she told OK magazine of her musician father, "We don't see him often but when we do, he'll pick Maggie up and give her kisses and play with her. Dad is really good with Maggie."
News of Ronnie becoming a grandfather again came only a week after Mick Jagger became a great-grandfather. Earlier this month, Daily Mail reported that his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi welcomed a daughter with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'