Ronnie Wood Becomes Grandfather Again
Ronnie Wood becomes a grandfather for the eighth time after his daughter Leah Wood and her husband Jack MacDonald welcomed a baby boy to their family. The member of The Rolling Stones took to Twitter on Monday, May 26 to share the happy news.
"Congratulations to my daughter @MsLeahWood and Jack & Maggie ~ Baby 'Otis Sonny David MacDonald' was born today!" the rocker wrote. Wood added a baby emoji in the end of the message and attached a photo of Rolling Stone baby clothes to the post.
Leah and her financier husband got married in 2008. In addition to the newborn baby boy, the couple are parents to a daughter Maggie, who turns five on May 28. Leah announced that she was expecting baby No. 2 in November. Back then, she told OK magazine of her musician father, "We don't see him often but when we do, he'll pick Maggie up and give her kisses and play with her. Dad is really good with Maggie."
News of Ronnie becoming a grandfather again came only a week after Mick Jagger became a great-grandfather. Earlier this month, Daily Mail reported that his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi welcomed a daughter with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal