Ronnie Wood Becomes Grandfather Again
Ronnie Wood becomes a grandfather for the eighth time after his daughter Leah Wood and her husband Jack MacDonald welcomed a baby boy to their family. The member of The Rolling Stones took to Twitter on Monday, May 26 to share the happy news.
"Congratulations to my daughter @MsLeahWood and Jack & Maggie ~ Baby 'Otis Sonny David MacDonald' was born today!" the rocker wrote. Wood added a baby emoji in the end of the message and attached a photo of Rolling Stone baby clothes to the post.
Leah and her financier husband got married in 2008. In addition to the newborn baby boy, the couple are parents to a daughter Maggie, who turns five on May 28. Leah announced that she was expecting baby No. 2 in November. Back then, she told OK magazine of her musician father, "We don't see him often but when we do, he'll pick Maggie up and give her kisses and play with her. Dad is really good with Maggie."
News of Ronnie becoming a grandfather again came only a week after Mick Jagger became a great-grandfather. Earlier this month, Daily Mail reported that his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi welcomed a daughter with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs