Ronnie Wood Becomes Grandfather Again
Ronnie Wood becomes a grandfather for the eighth time after his daughter Leah Wood and her husband Jack MacDonald welcomed a baby boy to their family. The member of The Rolling Stones took to Twitter on Monday, May 26 to share the happy news.
"Congratulations to my daughter @MsLeahWood and Jack & Maggie ~ Baby 'Otis Sonny David MacDonald' was born today!" the rocker wrote. Wood added a baby emoji in the end of the message and attached a photo of Rolling Stone baby clothes to the post.
Leah and her financier husband got married in 2008. In addition to the newborn baby boy, the couple are parents to a daughter Maggie, who turns five on May 28. Leah announced that she was expecting baby No. 2 in November. Back then, she told OK magazine of her musician father, "We don't see him often but when we do, he'll pick Maggie up and give her kisses and play with her. Dad is really good with Maggie."
News of Ronnie becoming a grandfather again came only a week after Mick Jagger became a great-grandfather. Earlier this month, Daily Mail reported that his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi welcomed a daughter with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser