Kris Jenner Is Spotted With North West as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Their Honeymoon
Now that newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are enjoying their honeymoon, Kris Jenner will take care of the couple's daughter North West. The Kardashian matriarch was all smiles as she walked through a terminal at LAX, pushing her 11-month-old granddaughter's stroller following a trip from Italy. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star looked chic in a simple black top, pants and a beige coat. She also sported a pair of sunglasses and some rings.
Other family members, Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, are also back in Los Angeles following Kim and Kanye's Italian wedding. Wearing an all-white ensemble, Khloe Kardashian was spotted in New York City. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, however, reportedly are celebrating Scott's 31th birthday in the Hamptons.
On Monday, May 26, Khloe took to Twitter to send a birthday message to Scott. She uploaded a photo of their respective mug shots from past DUI case and wished her "partner in crime" a happy birthday. "Happy birthday to my partner in crime@letthelordbewithyou I love you LD!!" she captioned the photo.
Rob Kardashian additionally shared a funny photo of him and Scott during a vacation as he wished him a happy birthday. "Happy Birthday @ScottDisick! Love You Brother!" he wrote.
Kim and Kanye reportedly were spotted in Ireland on Sunday. According to local media, the famous couple arrived in the country at 3 P.M. local time. They were picked up by a Mercedes and were taken to an undisclosed location in the country for their honeymoon.
More Kris Jenner News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo