Kris Jenner Is Spotted With North West as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Their Honeymoon
Now that newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are enjoying their honeymoon, Kris Jenner will take care of the couple's daughter North West. The Kardashian matriarch was all smiles as she walked through a terminal at LAX, pushing her 11-month-old granddaughter's stroller following a trip from Italy. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star looked chic in a simple black top, pants and a beige coat. She also sported a pair of sunglasses and some rings.
Other family members, Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, are also back in Los Angeles following Kim and Kanye's Italian wedding. Wearing an all-white ensemble, Khloe Kardashian was spotted in New York City. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, however, reportedly are celebrating Scott's 31th birthday in the Hamptons.
On Monday, May 26, Khloe took to Twitter to send a birthday message to Scott. She uploaded a photo of their respective mug shots from past DUI case and wished her "partner in crime" a happy birthday. "Happy birthday to my partner in crime@letthelordbewithyou I love you LD!!" she captioned the photo.
Rob Kardashian additionally shared a funny photo of him and Scott during a vacation as he wished him a happy birthday. "Happy Birthday @ScottDisick! Love You Brother!" he wrote.
Kim and Kanye reportedly were spotted in Ireland on Sunday. According to local media, the famous couple arrived in the country at 3 P.M. local time. They were picked up by a Mercedes and were taken to an undisclosed location in the country for their honeymoon.
More Kris Jenner News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!