'Friends' Star David Schwimmer Helps Cops Solve Crime
David Schwimmer has assisted NYPD solve crime. The Ross Geller depicter on "Friends" invited some police investigating into a stabbing case to his East Village townhouse on Monday, May 26 as they needed footage from surveillance cameras around his home.
The stabbing incident took place at 5:40 A.M., involving three people. The people were captured on camera having a brawl in a neighboring building. They continued the fight in a hallway and eventually smashed through a glass lobby door. "It started inside and spilled out into the street. There was blood everywhere," a student living in the area told New York Daily News.
According to a source at the law enforcement office, a 26-year-old man was having sex with a 21-year-old prostitute when a robber broke into the house. The alleged robber Robert Rainey, who apparently was in cahoots with the prostitute, stole the man's computer and had a fight with the man who wanted his property back. The prostitute allegedly attacked the man with pepper spray and fled the scene.
Rainey received treatment for slash wounds on his arms at Beth Israel Medical Center, while the 26-year-old man was taken to Bellevue Hospital with wounds on his face. Rainey was charged with robbery, assault with intent to cause dismemberment and disfigurement, criminal possession of stolen property and criminal mischief. The man, however, was not charged.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday