Lil Wayne Trashed Justin Bieber's Manager in Lil Twist's Defense
Lil Wayne had a message for Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun and it's full of expletives. Wayne took a jab at Scooter for bad mouthing his YMCMB artist Lil Twist who had built a reputation for being a bad influence on Bieber.
Twist and Bieber used to be friends before they cut ties in 2013 following a series of run-ins with the law. Twist was often portrayed as a bad influence on Bieber in media and Wayne pointed out who the culprit was.
"I heard this b***ha** ni**a Scooter talkin' s**t about my little brother," Weezy said in a video shot by DJ Scoob Doo and debuted on Bread Over Bed on Monday, May 26. "Ni**a, this my motherf***in' brother, anything you got to say, when you see me say it to my motherf***in' face," Weezy added.
He continued talking with his hand wrapped around Twist's shoulder, "And if you do happen to say it to my motherf***in' face, I ain't gonna make you eat them words ni**a, I'ma put them b***hes on your tombstone." The rapper signed off with, "F**k you Scooter!"
Back in November, Twist tried to clear his name by saying Scooter planted stories that made him look bad in order to retain Bieber's "squeaky clean image." Bieber and Scooter remained good friends with the pop singer posting an Instagram photo of them hugging and captioning it, "All love."
More Lil Wayne News
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London