Lisa Edelstein of 'House M.D.' Married Painter
Kim Kardashian was not the only one getting hitched over the weekend. Lisa Edelstein of "House M.D." got married on Sunday, May 25, a day after Kardashian swapped vows with Kanye West.
Edelstein married artist Robert Russell in Los Angeles, a representative for the actress confirmed to THR. "They're very happy, very loving," a source told PEOPLE. They exchanged gold wedding rings designed by L.A. jeweler Neil Lane under an elegant chuppah.
A painter in Los Angeles, Russell was a Masters of Fine Arts graduate from the California Institute of the Arts in 2006. Edelstein is best known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama that she quit from in 2011. She will next star on Bravo's first scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce". The wedding came shortly after Edelstein turned 48 on May 21.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'