Lisa Edelstein of 'House M.D.' Married Painter
Kim Kardashian was not the only one getting hitched over the weekend. Lisa Edelstein of "House M.D." got married on Sunday, May 25, a day after Kardashian swapped vows with Kanye West.
Edelstein married artist Robert Russell in Los Angeles, a representative for the actress confirmed to THR. "They're very happy, very loving," a source told PEOPLE. They exchanged gold wedding rings designed by L.A. jeweler Neil Lane under an elegant chuppah.
A painter in Los Angeles, Russell was a Masters of Fine Arts graduate from the California Institute of the Arts in 2006. Edelstein is best known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama that she quit from in 2011. She will next star on Bravo's first scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce". The wedding came shortly after Edelstein turned 48 on May 21.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary