Lisa Edelstein of 'House M.D.' Married Painter
Kim Kardashian was not the only one getting hitched over the weekend. Lisa Edelstein of "House M.D." got married on Sunday, May 25, a day after Kardashian swapped vows with Kanye West.
Edelstein married artist Robert Russell in Los Angeles, a representative for the actress confirmed to THR. "They're very happy, very loving," a source told PEOPLE. They exchanged gold wedding rings designed by L.A. jeweler Neil Lane under an elegant chuppah.
A painter in Los Angeles, Russell was a Masters of Fine Arts graduate from the California Institute of the Arts in 2006. Edelstein is best known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama that she quit from in 2011. She will next star on Bravo's first scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce". The wedding came shortly after Edelstein turned 48 on May 21.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion