Lisa Edelstein of 'House M.D.' Married Painter
Kim Kardashian was not the only one getting hitched over the weekend. Lisa Edelstein of "House M.D." got married on Sunday, May 25, a day after Kardashian swapped vows with Kanye West.
Edelstein married artist Robert Russell in Los Angeles, a representative for the actress confirmed to THR. "They're very happy, very loving," a source told PEOPLE. They exchanged gold wedding rings designed by L.A. jeweler Neil Lane under an elegant chuppah.
A painter in Los Angeles, Russell was a Masters of Fine Arts graduate from the California Institute of the Arts in 2006. Edelstein is best known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama that she quit from in 2011. She will next star on Bravo's first scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce". The wedding came shortly after Edelstein turned 48 on May 21.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory