Lisa Edelstein of 'House M.D.' Married Painter
Kim Kardashian was not the only one getting hitched over the weekend. Lisa Edelstein of "House M.D." got married on Sunday, May 25, a day after Kardashian swapped vows with Kanye West.
Edelstein married artist Robert Russell in Los Angeles, a representative for the actress confirmed to THR. "They're very happy, very loving," a source told PEOPLE. They exchanged gold wedding rings designed by L.A. jeweler Neil Lane under an elegant chuppah.
A painter in Los Angeles, Russell was a Masters of Fine Arts graduate from the California Institute of the Arts in 2006. Edelstein is best known as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama that she quit from in 2011. She will next star on Bravo's first scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce". The wedding came shortly after Edelstein turned 48 on May 21.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour