T.I. and Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Reportedly Fought Over Tiny's Instagram Picture
Jealousy might have caused T.I. and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s brawl in Las Vegas on early Sunday morning, May 25. TMZ has learnt that the rapper was upset about the professional boxer possibly getting close with his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.
It might be sparked by a photo that Tiny posted on her Instagram hours before the fight. In the picture, she was seen posing with Floyd's daughter, whom she called "my new boo." "Had to come celebrate with my new boo @moneyyaya Happy Birthday bae," she captioned the image.
However, T.I.'s suspicion could be for no reason. Floyd reportedly told friends that he's shocked that the rapper confronted him since he believed there wasn't any beef between them. Floyd allegedly became upset that he's falsely accused of any shenanigans, claiming that he did not want to be romantically involved with Tiny and it was her choice to hang out with his daughter while in the Sin City.
In a video obtained by TMZ during the brawl at Fatburger, Floyd can be heard saying, "You control your b***h motherf**er." Fists and chairs were flying and an employee at the eatery was slashed and suffered a minor injury during the fight.
Police arrived at the scene just as Floyd was leaving while T.I. was already gone. The injured employee reportedly refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers.
More T.I. News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna