Video: Liam Payne Falls Onstage During One Direction's Dublin Gig
Liam Payne had a minor accident when he and fellow One Direction members recently brought their tour to Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland. The embarrassing incident was filmed by some fans who later uploaded it to YouTube.
According to those clips, the group was on the stage performing their track titled "Best Song Ever" when Payne suddenly slipped and fell. Zayn Malik, who stood next to him, quickly helped his bandmate.
Fortunately, Payne wasn't seriously injured. The group continued their performance as if nothing had happened. After the show, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to address the incident, jokingly saying, "Well u gotta think on the bright side of these things least I get to watch myself on a fail compilation on YouTube."
One Direction is currently on the European leg of their ongoing "Where We Are" tour, which was launched earlier this year to support their latest album "Midnight Memories". They will visit North American cities in August.
More Liam Payne News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert