Video: Liam Payne Falls Onstage During One Direction's Dublin Gig
Liam Payne had a minor accident when he and fellow One Direction members recently brought their tour to Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland. The embarrassing incident was filmed by some fans who later uploaded it to YouTube.
According to those clips, the group was on the stage performing their track titled "Best Song Ever" when Payne suddenly slipped and fell. Zayn Malik, who stood next to him, quickly helped his bandmate.
Fortunately, Payne wasn't seriously injured. The group continued their performance as if nothing had happened. After the show, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to address the incident, jokingly saying, "Well u gotta think on the bright side of these things least I get to watch myself on a fail compilation on YouTube."
One Direction is currently on the European leg of their ongoing "Where We Are" tour, which was launched earlier this year to support their latest album "Midnight Memories". They will visit North American cities in August.
More Liam Payne News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video