Video: Liam Payne Falls Onstage During One Direction's Dublin Gig
Liam Payne had a minor accident when he and fellow One Direction members recently brought their tour to Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland. The embarrassing incident was filmed by some fans who later uploaded it to YouTube.
According to those clips, the group was on the stage performing their track titled "Best Song Ever" when Payne suddenly slipped and fell. Zayn Malik, who stood next to him, quickly helped his bandmate.
Fortunately, Payne wasn't seriously injured. The group continued their performance as if nothing had happened. After the show, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to address the incident, jokingly saying, "Well u gotta think on the bright side of these things least I get to watch myself on a fail compilation on YouTube."
One Direction is currently on the European leg of their ongoing "Where We Are" tour, which was launched earlier this year to support their latest album "Midnight Memories". They will visit North American cities in August.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius