Ashton Kutcher Helps Stranded Strangers
Ashton Kutcher is a good man who is willing to help strangers. According to a TMZ report, a man said that the battery of his car died when he and some friends were hiking in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday, May 24. They then tried to ask help from others who passed the street.
Kutcher pulled over when he saw the group. The actor, however, had a passenger in the car and told them that he needed to go home first and he promised to come back. The people believed the passenger was Mila Kunis.
Kutcher then went back to them. In a video obtained by the site, he can be seen trying to help them jumpstart their vehicle. He looked a bit frustrated while locating the battery of his Lexus under the hood. "What kind of car is it?" a woman asked. "I don't know. Like two thousand... nine maybe? Twenty-ten?" Kutcher replied. "I've never f****ing not been able to find a battery in a car," the "Two and a Half Men" star added with a laugh. It turns out that the battery is in the trunk.
On Saturday morning, the 36-year-old star was seen walking his dogs without his pregnant girlfriend. The actor sported casual clothing which consisted of a sweater, short pants, orange sneakers and a cap during the solo outing.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory