Ashton Kutcher Helps Stranded Strangers
Ashton Kutcher is a good man who is willing to help strangers. According to a TMZ report, a man said that the battery of his car died when he and some friends were hiking in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday, May 24. They then tried to ask help from others who passed the street.
Kutcher pulled over when he saw the group. The actor, however, had a passenger in the car and told them that he needed to go home first and he promised to come back. The people believed the passenger was Mila Kunis.
Kutcher then went back to them. In a video obtained by the site, he can be seen trying to help them jumpstart their vehicle. He looked a bit frustrated while locating the battery of his Lexus under the hood. "What kind of car is it?" a woman asked. "I don't know. Like two thousand... nine maybe? Twenty-ten?" Kutcher replied. "I've never f****ing not been able to find a battery in a car," the "Two and a Half Men" star added with a laugh. It turns out that the battery is in the trunk.
On Saturday morning, the 36-year-old star was seen walking his dogs without his pregnant girlfriend. The actor sported casual clothing which consisted of a sweater, short pants, orange sneakers and a cap during the solo outing.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars