Ashton Kutcher Helps Stranded Strangers
Ashton Kutcher is a good man who is willing to help strangers. According to a TMZ report, a man said that the battery of his car died when he and some friends were hiking in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday, May 24. They then tried to ask help from others who passed the street.
Kutcher pulled over when he saw the group. The actor, however, had a passenger in the car and told them that he needed to go home first and he promised to come back. The people believed the passenger was Mila Kunis.
Kutcher then went back to them. In a video obtained by the site, he can be seen trying to help them jumpstart their vehicle. He looked a bit frustrated while locating the battery of his Lexus under the hood. "What kind of car is it?" a woman asked. "I don't know. Like two thousand... nine maybe? Twenty-ten?" Kutcher replied. "I've never f****ing not been able to find a battery in a car," the "Two and a Half Men" star added with a laugh. It turns out that the battery is in the trunk.
On Saturday morning, the 36-year-old star was seen walking his dogs without his pregnant girlfriend. The actor sported casual clothing which consisted of a sweater, short pants, orange sneakers and a cap during the solo outing.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her