Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fly to Ireland for Honeymoon After Italian Wedding
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly have arrived in Ireland for their honeymoon. According to The Irish Times, the newlyweds arrived in the country on Sunday, May 25 at 3 P.M. local time via a private jet. They were picked up by a Mercedes when they arrived at Cork Airport.
The couple reportedly will be in Ireland for five days. They are believed to stay at Castlemartyr Resort Hotel. A staff member at the luxury resort, however, declined to comment when asked if Kardashian and West were staying there, telling the news outlet, "Unfortunately I can't comment on that, sir."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper beau got married on Saturday at the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. In addition to family members, they were joined by some famous names such as John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Tyga, Big Sean and Andrea Bocelli at the festivities.
The bride's brother Rob Kardashian, however, skipped the nuptials. He left Florence prior to the event following an alleged family clash, TMZ reports. A source claimed that Rob felt insecure and depressed because of his weight and chose to fly back home to avoid being photographed in wedding pictures despite his family's encouragement.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video