Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fly to Ireland for Honeymoon After Italian Wedding
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly have arrived in Ireland for their honeymoon. According to The Irish Times, the newlyweds arrived in the country on Sunday, May 25 at 3 P.M. local time via a private jet. They were picked up by a Mercedes when they arrived at Cork Airport.
The couple reportedly will be in Ireland for five days. They are believed to stay at Castlemartyr Resort Hotel. A staff member at the luxury resort, however, declined to comment when asked if Kardashian and West were staying there, telling the news outlet, "Unfortunately I can't comment on that, sir."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper beau got married on Saturday at the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. In addition to family members, they were joined by some famous names such as John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Tyga, Big Sean and Andrea Bocelli at the festivities.
The bride's brother Rob Kardashian, however, skipped the nuptials. He left Florence prior to the event following an alleged family clash, TMZ reports. A source claimed that Rob felt insecure and depressed because of his weight and chose to fly back home to avoid being photographed in wedding pictures despite his family's encouragement.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones