Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fly to Ireland for Honeymoon After Italian Wedding
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly have arrived in Ireland for their honeymoon. According to The Irish Times, the newlyweds arrived in the country on Sunday, May 25 at 3 P.M. local time via a private jet. They were picked up by a Mercedes when they arrived at Cork Airport.
The couple reportedly will be in Ireland for five days. They are believed to stay at Castlemartyr Resort Hotel. A staff member at the luxury resort, however, declined to comment when asked if Kardashian and West were staying there, telling the news outlet, "Unfortunately I can't comment on that, sir."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper beau got married on Saturday at the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. In addition to family members, they were joined by some famous names such as John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Tyga, Big Sean and Andrea Bocelli at the festivities.
The bride's brother Rob Kardashian, however, skipped the nuptials. He left Florence prior to the event following an alleged family clash, TMZ reports. A source claimed that Rob felt insecure and depressed because of his weight and chose to fly back home to avoid being photographed in wedding pictures despite his family's encouragement.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video