Denzel Washington Goes Brutal in 'The Equalizer' Trailer
The first trailer for "The Equalizer" has been released by Sony. The two-minute clip gives glimpses at Denzel Washington's Robert McCall taking on the Russian mob in order to save a young woman he barely knows, played by Chloe Moretz.
The movie is based on the '80s television series of the same title. It follows the story of McCall, a former black ops commando who has faked his death to live a quiet life in Boston. When he comes out of his self-imposed retirement to rescue a young girl, Moretz's Teri, he finds himself face to face with ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
As he serves vengeance against those who brutalize the helpless, McCall's desire for justice is reawakened. If someone has a problem, the odds are stacked against them, and they have nowhere else to turn, McCall will help.
"The Equalizer" finds Washington reuniting with his "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua. Set to open in U.S. theaters on September 26, the action thriller flick also stars Melissa Leo, Martin Csokas and Bill Pullman.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal