Denzel Washington Goes Brutal in 'The Equalizer' Trailer
The first trailer for "The Equalizer" has been released by Sony. The two-minute clip gives glimpses at Denzel Washington's Robert McCall taking on the Russian mob in order to save a young woman he barely knows, played by Chloe Moretz.
The movie is based on the '80s television series of the same title. It follows the story of McCall, a former black ops commando who has faked his death to live a quiet life in Boston. When he comes out of his self-imposed retirement to rescue a young girl, Moretz's Teri, he finds himself face to face with ultra-violent Russian gangsters.
As he serves vengeance against those who brutalize the helpless, McCall's desire for justice is reawakened. If someone has a problem, the odds are stacked against them, and they have nowhere else to turn, McCall will help.
"The Equalizer" finds Washington reuniting with his "Training Day" director Antoine Fuqua. Set to open in U.S. theaters on September 26, the action thriller flick also stars Melissa Leo, Martin Csokas and Bill Pullman.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'