Patrick Swayze's Widow Lisa Niemi Marries Albert DePrisco
Lisa Niemi is now a married woman. As reported by PEOPLE, Patrick Swayze's widow and her jeweler boyfriend Albert DePrisco got married on Sunday, May 25 in an intimate wedding ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida. The nuptials, which took place at The Mar-a-Lago Club, was attended by more than 50 guests.
Niemi sported an Oscar de la Renta dress while DePrisco opted for an Ermenegildo Zegna outfit at the nuptials. The wedding venue was decorated with roses and green/white hydrangeas. A string quartet played Haydn and Mozart.
"What I most look forward to on my wedding day is walking up, standing at our altar, and looking into his most incredible, twinkling eyes," Niemi told the magazine two days prior to her big day. "I cannot think of a bigger treat than that."
Niemi additionally said that she could not wait to chat with the guests at the reception. "I have some hilarious friends. I'm sure there will be some fun toasts! Later on we'll dance to everything from Michael Buble and Steve Tyrell, to 70's classics, to current hits, with a big dash of romance thrown in," she gushed.
Niemi was previously married to Swayze for 34 years until his death in 2009. The star, who met DePrisco via mutual friends in 2012, got engaged last December.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy