Patrick Swayze's Widow Lisa Niemi Marries Albert DePrisco
Lisa Niemi is now a married woman. As reported by PEOPLE, Patrick Swayze's widow and her jeweler boyfriend Albert DePrisco got married on Sunday, May 25 in an intimate wedding ceremony in Palm Beach, Florida. The nuptials, which took place at The Mar-a-Lago Club, was attended by more than 50 guests.
Niemi sported an Oscar de la Renta dress while DePrisco opted for an Ermenegildo Zegna outfit at the nuptials. The wedding venue was decorated with roses and green/white hydrangeas. A string quartet played Haydn and Mozart.
"What I most look forward to on my wedding day is walking up, standing at our altar, and looking into his most incredible, twinkling eyes," Niemi told the magazine two days prior to her big day. "I cannot think of a bigger treat than that."
Niemi additionally said that she could not wait to chat with the guests at the reception. "I have some hilarious friends. I'm sure there will be some fun toasts! Later on we'll dance to everything from Michael Buble and Steve Tyrell, to 70's classics, to current hits, with a big dash of romance thrown in," she gushed.
Niemi was previously married to Swayze for 34 years until his death in 2009. The star, who met DePrisco via mutual friends in 2012, got engaged last December.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle