Emma Watson Graduates From Brown University
Emma Watson can officially add college graduate to her resume. The former "Harry Potter" star graduated from Brown University on Sunday, May 25. She posted on Twitter a picture of herself proudly wearing cap and gown.
Watson, 24, earned a diploma degree in English literature. The movie starlet enrolled in the Ivy League college in 2009, before taking a break in 2011 to star in multiple feature films. She then returned to complete her school last year.
During her study at the Rhode Island-based university, she was rumored getting bullied by her classmates but she vehemently denied it. Although admitting that she was initially concerned of how her peers would accept her, she had nothing but good words for them.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," she recalled to Sunday Times. "I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage.' "
"I've never even been asked for an autograph on campus," she additionally told US Weekly. "I threw a party for nearly 100 students and not a single person put a photo on Facebook."
More Emma Watson News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard