Emma Watson Graduates From Brown University
Emma Watson can officially add college graduate to her resume. The former "Harry Potter" star graduated from Brown University on Sunday, May 25. She posted on Twitter a picture of herself proudly wearing cap and gown.
Watson, 24, earned a diploma degree in English literature. The movie starlet enrolled in the Ivy League college in 2009, before taking a break in 2011 to star in multiple feature films. She then returned to complete her school last year.
During her study at the Rhode Island-based university, she was rumored getting bullied by her classmates but she vehemently denied it. Although admitting that she was initially concerned of how her peers would accept her, she had nothing but good words for them.
"On the first day, I walked into the canteen and everyone went completely silent and turned to look at me," she recalled to Sunday Times. "I had to say to myself, 'It's okay, you can do this. You just have to take a deep breath and gather your courage.' "
"I've never even been asked for an autograph on campus," she additionally told US Weekly. "I threw a party for nearly 100 students and not a single person put a photo on Facebook."
More Emma Watson News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies