Christina Ricci Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Christina Ricci is going to be a mom, her representative confirms. The former "Grey's Anatomy" actress is expecting her first child with husband, camera technician James Heerdegen.
The confirmation came after the mom-to-be was spotted showing off a noticeable baby bump when making her way through LAX with her hubby. She wore a belted tunic, leggings, and flats.
Ricci, 34, met Heerdegen on the set of her short-lived TV series "Pan Am" in 2012. They announced their engagement a year later and got married in October at Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall in New York City's Upper East Side. "I can't wait [to call him], 'Husband' because then I can really throw my weight around," she jokingly said before her nuptials.
She was previously engaged to her "All's Faire in Love" co-star Owen Benjamin in 2009.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2