Christina Ricci Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Christina Ricci is going to be a mom, her representative confirms. The former "Grey's Anatomy" actress is expecting her first child with husband, camera technician James Heerdegen.
The confirmation came after the mom-to-be was spotted showing off a noticeable baby bump when making her way through LAX with her hubby. She wore a belted tunic, leggings, and flats.
Ricci, 34, met Heerdegen on the set of her short-lived TV series "Pan Am" in 2012. They announced their engagement a year later and got married in October at Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall in New York City's Upper East Side. "I can't wait [to call him], 'Husband' because then I can really throw my weight around," she jokingly said before her nuptials.
She was previously engaged to her "All's Faire in Love" co-star Owen Benjamin in 2009.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation