Christina Ricci Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Christina Ricci is going to be a mom, her representative confirms. The former "Grey's Anatomy" actress is expecting her first child with husband, camera technician James Heerdegen.
The confirmation came after the mom-to-be was spotted showing off a noticeable baby bump when making her way through LAX with her hubby. She wore a belted tunic, leggings, and flats.
Ricci, 34, met Heerdegen on the set of her short-lived TV series "Pan Am" in 2012. They announced their engagement a year later and got married in October at Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall in New York City's Upper East Side. "I can't wait [to call him], 'Husband' because then I can really throw my weight around," she jokingly said before her nuptials.
She was previously engaged to her "All's Faire in Love" co-star Owen Benjamin in 2009.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?