Christina Ricci Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Christina Ricci is going to be a mom, her representative confirms. The former "Grey's Anatomy" actress is expecting her first child with husband, camera technician James Heerdegen.
The confirmation came after the mom-to-be was spotted showing off a noticeable baby bump when making her way through LAX with her hubby. She wore a belted tunic, leggings, and flats.
Ricci, 34, met Heerdegen on the set of her short-lived TV series "Pan Am" in 2012. They announced their engagement a year later and got married in October at Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall in New York City's Upper East Side. "I can't wait [to call him], 'Husband' because then I can really throw my weight around," she jokingly said before her nuptials.
She was previously engaged to her "All's Faire in Love" co-star Owen Benjamin in 2009.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen