Christina Ricci Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Christina Ricci is going to be a mom, her representative confirms. The former "Grey's Anatomy" actress is expecting her first child with husband, camera technician James Heerdegen.
The confirmation came after the mom-to-be was spotted showing off a noticeable baby bump when making her way through LAX with her hubby. She wore a belted tunic, leggings, and flats.
Ricci, 34, met Heerdegen on the set of her short-lived TV series "Pan Am" in 2012. They announced their engagement a year later and got married in October at Harold Pratt House & Peterson Hall in New York City's Upper East Side. "I can't wait [to call him], 'Husband' because then I can really throw my weight around," she jokingly said before her nuptials.
She was previously engaged to her "All's Faire in Love" co-star Owen Benjamin in 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge