Picture of Kim Kardashian in Her Givenchy Wedding Dress Arrives Online
More details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Italian wedding emerged along with pictures from the event. The bride walked down the aisle in a Givenchy haute couture gown with handmade lace work, sheer paneling, and a long veil. The groom donned a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux, while their 11-month-old daughter North West wore a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress.
According to E! News, the newlyweds took the stage for their first dance as husband and wife to John Legend's "All of Me" performed live by the singer himself. Other songs in KimYe's wedding playlist were Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine", Stevie Wonder's "Superstitious", Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up", Beyonce Knowles' "Drunk In Love" remix featuring Jay-Z and Kanye, and Rihanna's "Pour It Up".
The bride's sister Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner served as the bridesmaids, while stepfather Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle. Momager Kris Jenner and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick reportedly were also present along with grandmother Mary Jo.
However, brother Rob Kardashian skipped the event despite initial report that he would be there. Although he took part in the pre-wedding festivities in Paris, he was spotting touching down LAX on Saturday when Kim exchanged wedding vows with Kanye. It's unclear what made him bail on his sister's nuptials.
The couple exchanged wedding vows at the altar decorated with extravagant walls of flowers similar to the Mother's Day present sent by the groom to his bride earlier this month. The other features included a white piano, a mini stage, and 20 sculptures courtesy of Vanessa Beecroft.
The guests included Jaden Smith, Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen, Tyga, Big Sean, Andrea Bocelli and wife Veronica Berti, as well as Common. Jay-Z who was reportedly invited with his wife Beyonce Knowles was not in attendance, but Bey congratulated the couple in a caption of KimYe's picture with daughter North West. "Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love. God bless your beautiful family," so she wrote.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'