Picture of Kim Kardashian in Her Givenchy Wedding Dress Arrives Online
More details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Italian wedding emerged along with pictures from the event. The bride walked down the aisle in a Givenchy haute couture gown with handmade lace work, sheer paneling, and a long veil. The groom donned a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tux, while their 11-month-old daughter North West wore a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress.
According to E! News, the newlyweds took the stage for their first dance as husband and wife to John Legend's "All of Me" performed live by the singer himself. Other songs in KimYe's wedding playlist were Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine", Stevie Wonder's "Superstitious", Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up", Beyonce Knowles' "Drunk In Love" remix featuring Jay-Z and Kanye, and Rihanna's "Pour It Up".
The bride's sister Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner served as the bridesmaids, while stepfather Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle. Momager Kris Jenner and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick reportedly were also present along with grandmother Mary Jo.
However, brother Rob Kardashian skipped the event despite initial report that he would be there. Although he took part in the pre-wedding festivities in Paris, he was spotting touching down LAX on Saturday when Kim exchanged wedding vows with Kanye. It's unclear what made him bail on his sister's nuptials.
The couple exchanged wedding vows at the altar decorated with extravagant walls of flowers similar to the Mother's Day present sent by the groom to his bride earlier this month. The other features included a white piano, a mini stage, and 20 sculptures courtesy of Vanessa Beecroft.
The guests included Jaden Smith, Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen, Tyga, Big Sean, Andrea Bocelli and wife Veronica Berti, as well as Common. Jay-Z who was reportedly invited with his wife Beyonce Knowles was not in attendance, but Bey congratulated the couple in a caption of KimYe's picture with daughter North West. "Wishing you a lifetime of unconditional love. God bless your beautiful family," so she wrote.
Check out more pictures from the
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen