Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Officially Married
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are husband and wife now. The couple tied the knot in front of family and friends Saturday, May 24 at the historic Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. PEOPLE reports that Rich Wilkerson Jr., a pastor from North Miami, performed the lavish ceremony.
The bride's sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner served as the bridesmaids, while stepfather Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle. Brother Rob Kardashian, momager Kris Jenner, grandmother Mary Jo, and Kourtney's baby daddy Scott Disick were also present.
The couple exchanged wedding vows at the altar decorated with extravagant walls of flowers similar to the Mother's Day present sent by the groom to his bride earlier this month. "The blooms include white gardenias, white peonies and white roses from Paris and Belgium," a source said to Us Weekly.
A huge dance floor was set up in the garden of the fort for the newlyweds to take their first dance after saying their "I dos." The guests dined on an impressive 70-meter-long marble banquet table which reportedly had to be delivered in pieces over the side of the fortress walls and then assembled inside.
The festivities kicked off in a separate country. Kim enjoyed a girls-only dinner hosted by jeweler Lorraine Schwartz in Paris on Thursday and then joined Kanye for a pre-wedding brunch hosted by Valentino on Friday morning at his Chateau de Wideville, just outside of Paris.
Before jetting off to Italy, the pair threw a lavish cerebration at the Palace of Versailles with hundreds of guests on Friday night. "Kim's way more beautiful than I am talented," Kanye reportedly said in his speech. The event included fireworks and a Lana Del Rey performance. Celebrity magician David Blaine also performed card tricks to entertain the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed