Video: Kanye West Debuts New Song 'God Level' in Adidas World Cup Ad
As Kanye West is getting ready to marry his baby mama Kim Kardashian in Florence, his new song "God Level" is unleashed. The track is featured in a new Adidas commercial for "The Dream: All In or Nothing" campaign ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Footage of soccer players like Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suarez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Ozil, Robin van Persie, and David Villa showing off their skills is set against rousing drum beats which leads to Kanye spitting his verse.
"You see sharks in the water/ You don't see murder like this this often," the father of one raps. "Provide a new coffin/ You don't see murder like this this often."
While in Italy, Kanye is also working on his new album. It's unclear if "God Level" will be in the album. The song is co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein, and Kanye. Yeezys for Adidas, the rapper's first footwear collection with the brand, is expected to arrive in June.
More Kanye West News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'