Video: Kanye West Debuts New Song 'God Level' in Adidas World Cup Ad
As Kanye West is getting ready to marry his baby mama Kim Kardashian in Florence, his new song "God Level" is unleashed. The track is featured in a new Adidas commercial for "The Dream: All In or Nothing" campaign ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Footage of soccer players like Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suarez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Ozil, Robin van Persie, and David Villa showing off their skills is set against rousing drum beats which leads to Kanye spitting his verse.
"You see sharks in the water/ You don't see murder like this this often," the father of one raps. "Provide a new coffin/ You don't see murder like this this often."
While in Italy, Kanye is also working on his new album. It's unclear if "God Level" will be in the album. The song is co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein, and Kanye. Yeezys for Adidas, the rapper's first footwear collection with the brand, is expected to arrive in June.
More Kanye West News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent