Video: Kanye West Debuts New Song 'God Level' in Adidas World Cup Ad
As Kanye West is getting ready to marry his baby mama Kim Kardashian in Florence, his new song "God Level" is unleashed. The track is featured in a new Adidas commercial for "The Dream: All In or Nothing" campaign ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Footage of soccer players like Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suarez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Ozil, Robin van Persie, and David Villa showing off their skills is set against rousing drum beats which leads to Kanye spitting his verse.
"You see sharks in the water/ You don't see murder like this this often," the father of one raps. "Provide a new coffin/ You don't see murder like this this often."
While in Italy, Kanye is also working on his new album. It's unclear if "God Level" will be in the album. The song is co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein, and Kanye. Yeezys for Adidas, the rapper's first footwear collection with the brand, is expected to arrive in June.
More Kanye West News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune