Video: Kanye West Debuts New Song 'God Level' in Adidas World Cup Ad
As Kanye West is getting ready to marry his baby mama Kim Kardashian in Florence, his new song "God Level" is unleashed. The track is featured in a new Adidas commercial for "The Dream: All In or Nothing" campaign ahead of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Footage of soccer players like Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suarez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Ozil, Robin van Persie, and David Villa showing off their skills is set against rousing drum beats which leads to Kanye spitting his verse.
"You see sharks in the water/ You don't see murder like this this often," the father of one raps. "Provide a new coffin/ You don't see murder like this this often."
While in Italy, Kanye is also working on his new album. It's unclear if "God Level" will be in the album. The song is co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein, and Kanye. Yeezys for Adidas, the rapper's first footwear collection with the brand, is expected to arrive in June.
More Kanye West News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group