Steve Coogan Goes on New Culinary Tour in 'Trip to Italy' New Trailer
Steve Coogan follows up his restaurant tour around England four years ago in "The Trip" with another gourmet adventure in "The Trip to Italy". He reunites with Rob Brydon, retracing the steps of the Romantic poets' grand tour of Italy and indulging in some sparkling banter and impersonation-offs.
Rewhetting our palates from the earlier film, the duo once again enjoy mouthwatering meals in gorgeous settings from Liguria to Capri while riffing on subjects as varied as Batman's vocal register, the artistic merits of "Jagged Little Pill," and, of course, the virtue of sequels.
The first film was a British sitcom which was edited into a feature film. Directed by Michael Winterbottom from the first film, this sequel follows the same format. The theatrical version premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before hitting limited cinemas on August 15, while the new TV series premiered on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in April 2014.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media