Steve Coogan Goes on New Culinary Tour in 'Trip to Italy' New Trailer
Steve Coogan follows up his restaurant tour around England four years ago in "The Trip" with another gourmet adventure in "The Trip to Italy". He reunites with Rob Brydon, retracing the steps of the Romantic poets' grand tour of Italy and indulging in some sparkling banter and impersonation-offs.
Rewhetting our palates from the earlier film, the duo once again enjoy mouthwatering meals in gorgeous settings from Liguria to Capri while riffing on subjects as varied as Batman's vocal register, the artistic merits of "Jagged Little Pill," and, of course, the virtue of sequels.
The first film was a British sitcom which was edited into a feature film. Directed by Michael Winterbottom from the first film, this sequel follows the same format. The theatrical version premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before hitting limited cinemas on August 15, while the new TV series premiered on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in April 2014.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two