Steve Coogan Goes on New Culinary Tour in 'Trip to Italy' New Trailer
Steve Coogan follows up his restaurant tour around England four years ago in "The Trip" with another gourmet adventure in "The Trip to Italy". He reunites with Rob Brydon, retracing the steps of the Romantic poets' grand tour of Italy and indulging in some sparkling banter and impersonation-offs.
Rewhetting our palates from the earlier film, the duo once again enjoy mouthwatering meals in gorgeous settings from Liguria to Capri while riffing on subjects as varied as Batman's vocal register, the artistic merits of "Jagged Little Pill," and, of course, the virtue of sequels.
The first film was a British sitcom which was edited into a feature film. Directed by Michael Winterbottom from the first film, this sequel follows the same format. The theatrical version premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before hitting limited cinemas on August 15, while the new TV series premiered on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in April 2014.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'