Steve Coogan Goes on New Culinary Tour in 'Trip to Italy' New Trailer
Steve Coogan follows up his restaurant tour around England four years ago in "The Trip" with another gourmet adventure in "The Trip to Italy". He reunites with Rob Brydon, retracing the steps of the Romantic poets' grand tour of Italy and indulging in some sparkling banter and impersonation-offs.
Rewhetting our palates from the earlier film, the duo once again enjoy mouthwatering meals in gorgeous settings from Liguria to Capri while riffing on subjects as varied as Batman's vocal register, the artistic merits of "Jagged Little Pill," and, of course, the virtue of sequels.
The first film was a British sitcom which was edited into a feature film. Directed by Michael Winterbottom from the first film, this sequel follows the same format. The theatrical version premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before hitting limited cinemas on August 15, while the new TV series premiered on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in April 2014.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes