Steve Coogan Goes on New Culinary Tour in 'Trip to Italy' New Trailer
Steve Coogan follows up his restaurant tour around England four years ago in "The Trip" with another gourmet adventure in "The Trip to Italy". He reunites with Rob Brydon, retracing the steps of the Romantic poets' grand tour of Italy and indulging in some sparkling banter and impersonation-offs.
Rewhetting our palates from the earlier film, the duo once again enjoy mouthwatering meals in gorgeous settings from Liguria to Capri while riffing on subjects as varied as Batman's vocal register, the artistic merits of "Jagged Little Pill," and, of course, the virtue of sequels.
The first film was a British sitcom which was edited into a feature film. Directed by Michael Winterbottom from the first film, this sequel follows the same format. The theatrical version premiered at the Sundance Film Festival before hitting limited cinemas on August 15, while the new TV series premiered on BBC Two in the United Kingdom in April 2014.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6