Kristen Stewart, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moretz Hit Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere
Before Cannes International Film Festival wraps up this weekend, Kristen Stewart and her "Clouds of Sils Maria" co-stars dropped by the event to premiere their upcoming movie. She was joined on the red carpet by celebrity guest Uma Thurman and castmate Chloe Moretz.
Rocking a red hair, Stewart wore a sparkly silver sleeveless top and matching trousers from Chanel Spring 2014 Couture. She finished it off with nude pumps. Thurman added color to the red carpet with a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown. She completed her look with Chopard jewels and messy braid.
Moretz also went with Chanel, choosing a Couture Spring 2013 gown with a high-low shredded chiffon skirt and feathery neckline. Chopard jewels and silver Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals complemented her appearance. Another cast member, Juliette Binoche, wore a white wrap blouse matched with a wrap monochrome long skirt.
Also spotted in attendance were director Olivier Assayas and "Rush" actor Daniel Bruhl. The special screening also became a reunion for "Pulp Fiction" crew as actor John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston and director Quentin Tarantino joined Thurman.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic