Kristen Stewart, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moretz Hit Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere
Before Cannes International Film Festival wraps up this weekend, Kristen Stewart and her "Clouds of Sils Maria" co-stars dropped by the event to premiere their upcoming movie. She was joined on the red carpet by celebrity guest Uma Thurman and castmate Chloe Moretz.
Rocking a red hair, Stewart wore a sparkly silver sleeveless top and matching trousers from Chanel Spring 2014 Couture. She finished it off with nude pumps. Thurman added color to the red carpet with a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown. She completed her look with Chopard jewels and messy braid.
Moretz also went with Chanel, choosing a Couture Spring 2013 gown with a high-low shredded chiffon skirt and feathery neckline. Chopard jewels and silver Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals complemented her appearance. Another cast member, Juliette Binoche, wore a white wrap blouse matched with a wrap monochrome long skirt.
Also spotted in attendance were director Olivier Assayas and "Rush" actor Daniel Bruhl. The special screening also became a reunion for "Pulp Fiction" crew as actor John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston and director Quentin Tarantino joined Thurman.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC