Kristen Stewart, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moretz Hit Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere
Before Cannes International Film Festival wraps up this weekend, Kristen Stewart and her "Clouds of Sils Maria" co-stars dropped by the event to premiere their upcoming movie. She was joined on the red carpet by celebrity guest Uma Thurman and castmate Chloe Moretz.
Rocking a red hair, Stewart wore a sparkly silver sleeveless top and matching trousers from Chanel Spring 2014 Couture. She finished it off with nude pumps. Thurman added color to the red carpet with a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown. She completed her look with Chopard jewels and messy braid.
Moretz also went with Chanel, choosing a Couture Spring 2013 gown with a high-low shredded chiffon skirt and feathery neckline. Chopard jewels and silver Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals complemented her appearance. Another cast member, Juliette Binoche, wore a white wrap blouse matched with a wrap monochrome long skirt.
Also spotted in attendance were director Olivier Assayas and "Rush" actor Daniel Bruhl. The special screening also became a reunion for "Pulp Fiction" crew as actor John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston and director Quentin Tarantino joined Thurman.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes