Kristen Stewart, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moretz Hit Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere
Before Cannes International Film Festival wraps up this weekend, Kristen Stewart and her "Clouds of Sils Maria" co-stars dropped by the event to premiere their upcoming movie. She was joined on the red carpet by celebrity guest Uma Thurman and castmate Chloe Moretz.
Rocking a red hair, Stewart wore a sparkly silver sleeveless top and matching trousers from Chanel Spring 2014 Couture. She finished it off with nude pumps. Thurman added color to the red carpet with a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown. She completed her look with Chopard jewels and messy braid.
Moretz also went with Chanel, choosing a Couture Spring 2013 gown with a high-low shredded chiffon skirt and feathery neckline. Chopard jewels and silver Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals complemented her appearance. Another cast member, Juliette Binoche, wore a white wrap blouse matched with a wrap monochrome long skirt.
Also spotted in attendance were director Olivier Assayas and "Rush" actor Daniel Bruhl. The special screening also became a reunion for "Pulp Fiction" crew as actor John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston and director Quentin Tarantino joined Thurman.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress