Kristen Stewart, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moretz Hit Cannes for 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere
Before Cannes International Film Festival wraps up this weekend, Kristen Stewart and her "Clouds of Sils Maria" co-stars dropped by the event to premiere their upcoming movie. She was joined on the red carpet by celebrity guest Uma Thurman and castmate Chloe Moretz.
Rocking a red hair, Stewart wore a sparkly silver sleeveless top and matching trousers from Chanel Spring 2014 Couture. She finished it off with nude pumps. Thurman added color to the red carpet with a canary yellow Atelier Versace gown. She completed her look with Chopard jewels and messy braid.
Moretz also went with Chanel, choosing a Couture Spring 2013 gown with a high-low shredded chiffon skirt and feathery neckline. Chopard jewels and silver Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals complemented her appearance. Another cast member, Juliette Binoche, wore a white wrap blouse matched with a wrap monochrome long skirt.
Also spotted in attendance were director Olivier Assayas and "Rush" actor Daniel Bruhl. The special screening also became a reunion for "Pulp Fiction" crew as actor John Travolta with wife Kelly Preston and director Quentin Tarantino joined Thurman.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert