'Ray Donovan' Cast Tease Season 2 in Sneak-Peek Video
"Ray Donovan" is not returning until July, but fans can get a sneak peek at what to expect in season 2 of the Showtime series through a newly-released promo video. The snippet captures a photo shoot with the key cast members, who also talk about the second installment in the interviews.
"As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody," Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, teases. Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, adds, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up," hinting that he'll bring troubles for himself and his son.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. In addition to the returning actors, the show has added Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn to the cast. The former will play James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side, with Fenn portraying James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3