'Ray Donovan' Cast Tease Season 2 in Sneak-Peek Video
"Ray Donovan" is not returning until July, but fans can get a sneak peek at what to expect in season 2 of the Showtime series through a newly-released promo video. The snippet captures a photo shoot with the key cast members, who also talk about the second installment in the interviews.
"As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody," Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, teases. Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, adds, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up," hinting that he'll bring troubles for himself and his son.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. In addition to the returning actors, the show has added Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn to the cast. The former will play James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side, with Fenn portraying James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce