'Ray Donovan' Cast Tease Season 2 in Sneak-Peek Video
"Ray Donovan" is not returning until July, but fans can get a sneak peek at what to expect in season 2 of the Showtime series through a newly-released promo video. The snippet captures a photo shoot with the key cast members, who also talk about the second installment in the interviews.
"As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody," Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, teases. Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, adds, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up," hinting that he'll bring troubles for himself and his son.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. In addition to the returning actors, the show has added Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn to the cast. The former will play James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side, with Fenn portraying James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video