'Ray Donovan' Cast Tease Season 2 in Sneak-Peek Video
"Ray Donovan" is not returning until July, but fans can get a sneak peek at what to expect in season 2 of the Showtime series through a newly-released promo video. The snippet captures a photo shoot with the key cast members, who also talk about the second installment in the interviews.
"As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody," Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, teases. Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, adds, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up," hinting that he'll bring troubles for himself and his son.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. In addition to the returning actors, the show has added Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn to the cast. The former will play James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side, with Fenn portraying James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series