'Ray Donovan' Cast Tease Season 2 in Sneak-Peek Video
"Ray Donovan" is not returning until July, but fans can get a sneak peek at what to expect in season 2 of the Showtime series through a newly-released promo video. The snippet captures a photo shoot with the key cast members, who also talk about the second installment in the interviews.
"As the secrets start to come out - and there are still a lot of secrets - it gets hairy for everybody," Liev Schreiber, who plays the title character, teases. Jon Voight, who returns as Ray's father, adds, "Mickey made a big mess that somebody has to clean up," hinting that he'll bring troubles for himself and his son.
"Ray Donovan" season 2 premieres Sunday, July 13 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime. In addition to the returning actors, the show has added Hank Azaria and Sherilyn Fenn to the cast. The former will play James Cochran, the ambitious head of the L.A. division of the FBI, who becomes a thorn in Ray's side, with Fenn portraying James' frumpy wife, Holly Cochran.
More Ray Donovan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory