Ne-Yo Teams Up With Jeezy for New Single 'Money Can't Buy'
Ne-Yo is gearing up to return to the music scene with a new single titled "Money Can't Buy". On Friday, May 23, the singer announced his upcoming project by sharing the track's artwork on Instagram.
"The wait is almost over," he captioned the image of a woman with a "Priceless" tag attached to her. "It's been said everyone has a price.... Shout out to my ladies that remain 'priceless.' " Ne-Yo has tapped Young Jeezy for his comeback track that's scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, May 27.
Ne-Yo is currently working on his new album, which will feature collaborations with T.I. and Trey Songz. The follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is expected to be released later this year.
He recently revealed what fans could expect from his new LP in an interview with Billboard, saying, "It'll be out probably towards the summertime, predominately R&B this time. I had a little stint with the dance music and all of that, which I had a good time with - and I love the audience, I love them for accepting me doing it - but I had to go home on this one."
He added, "Had to take it back to my roots, and not to say that there won't be one, maybe two songs on there that the dance crowd can get into, but the majority, the girth of the album, will be R&B."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'