Ne-Yo Teams Up With Jeezy for New Single 'Money Can't Buy'
Ne-Yo is gearing up to return to the music scene with a new single titled "Money Can't Buy". On Friday, May 23, the singer announced his upcoming project by sharing the track's artwork on Instagram.
"The wait is almost over," he captioned the image of a woman with a "Priceless" tag attached to her. "It's been said everyone has a price.... Shout out to my ladies that remain 'priceless.' " Ne-Yo has tapped Young Jeezy for his comeback track that's scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, May 27.
Ne-Yo is currently working on his new album, which will feature collaborations with T.I. and Trey Songz. The follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is expected to be released later this year.
He recently revealed what fans could expect from his new LP in an interview with Billboard, saying, "It'll be out probably towards the summertime, predominately R&B this time. I had a little stint with the dance music and all of that, which I had a good time with - and I love the audience, I love them for accepting me doing it - but I had to go home on this one."
He added, "Had to take it back to my roots, and not to say that there won't be one, maybe two songs on there that the dance crowd can get into, but the majority, the girth of the album, will be R&B."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington