Ne-Yo Teams Up With Jeezy for New Single 'Money Can't Buy'
Ne-Yo is gearing up to return to the music scene with a new single titled "Money Can't Buy". On Friday, May 23, the singer announced his upcoming project by sharing the track's artwork on Instagram.
"The wait is almost over," he captioned the image of a woman with a "Priceless" tag attached to her. "It's been said everyone has a price.... Shout out to my ladies that remain 'priceless.' " Ne-Yo has tapped Young Jeezy for his comeback track that's scheduled to premiere on Tuesday, May 27.
Ne-Yo is currently working on his new album, which will feature collaborations with T.I. and Trey Songz. The follow-up to 2012's "R.E.D." is expected to be released later this year.
He recently revealed what fans could expect from his new LP in an interview with Billboard, saying, "It'll be out probably towards the summertime, predominately R&B this time. I had a little stint with the dance music and all of that, which I had a good time with - and I love the audience, I love them for accepting me doing it - but I had to go home on this one."
He added, "Had to take it back to my roots, and not to say that there won't be one, maybe two songs on there that the dance crowd can get into, but the majority, the girth of the album, will be R&B."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes