First Trailer for FOX's New Series 'Red Band Society' From Steven Spielberg
After announcing "Red Band Society" as part of its fall 2014 line-up, FOX has finally released the first trailer for the new series. It has Academy Award-winning actress Octavia Spencer in the cast ensemble, but the trailer highlights the lives of young patients that intertwine as they live at the pediatric ward of Ocean Park Hospital.
The touching and light story of comic high school drama is narrated by a boy who is in a coma. While dealing with their health issues, these teenagers make new friends and romances spark.
From executive producer Steven Spielberg, "Red Band Society" stars Nolan Sotillo, Charlie Rowe, Brian Bradley, Ciara Bravo and Zoe Levin as the young patients. Spencer is cast as Nurse Jackson who runs the pediatric ward, while "Brothers & Sisters" alum Dave Annable plays DR. Jack McAndrew, the country's top pediatric surgeon.
No premiere date is set for the drama comedy series yet, but it will air on Wednesdays at 9-10 P.M. on FOX this fall.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle