Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Cleavage at Pre-Wedding Brunch
Famed fashion designer Valentino has opened his door for Kim Kardashian and her family prior to the reality star's wedding to Kanye West. The group, which consisted of the soon-to-be bride, her rapper fiance, mother Kris Jenner and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, had a pre-wedding brunch on Friday, May 23 at the designer's French home.
According to Us Weekly, Kim and her family were swarmed by paparazzi as they tried to make their way out of her apartment. "The scene was chaotic. Kris Jenner arrived around 12:30 P.M. and about 10 minutes later walked out with Kanye [West], who was shushing everybody as Kim emerged with North in a stroller," an eyewitness said.
In addition to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars, a source told E! News that the brunch was attended by some members of Kanye's family, Kim's friends Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck, and Andra Leon Talley. According to the source, Kim and Kanye looked relaxed at the affair and didn't seem to be stressed prior to their big day.
The reality stars took to Instagram to share photos from Valentino's stunning home. Wearing a red dress, Kris was all smiles as she posed with the designer. Her children also shared photos on their respective account.
Following the brunch, the family had a rehearsal dinner at the Palace of Versailles. According to PEOPLE, the festivity was attended by 600 people who arrived via a convoy of 90 vehicles. Kim rocked an elegant white ensemble for the event. Lana Del Rey delivered a beautiful performance for the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones