Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Cleavage at Pre-Wedding Brunch
Famed fashion designer Valentino has opened his door for Kim Kardashian and her family prior to the reality star's wedding to Kanye West. The group, which consisted of the soon-to-be bride, her rapper fiance, mother Kris Jenner and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, had a pre-wedding brunch on Friday, May 23 at the designer's French home.
According to Us Weekly, Kim and her family were swarmed by paparazzi as they tried to make their way out of her apartment. "The scene was chaotic. Kris Jenner arrived around 12:30 P.M. and about 10 minutes later walked out with Kanye [West], who was shushing everybody as Kim emerged with North in a stroller," an eyewitness said.
In addition to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars, a source told E! News that the brunch was attended by some members of Kanye's family, Kim's friends Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck, and Andra Leon Talley. According to the source, Kim and Kanye looked relaxed at the affair and didn't seem to be stressed prior to their big day.
The reality stars took to Instagram to share photos from Valentino's stunning home. Wearing a red dress, Kris was all smiles as she posed with the designer. Her children also shared photos on their respective account.
Following the brunch, the family had a rehearsal dinner at the Palace of Versailles. According to PEOPLE, the festivity was attended by 600 people who arrived via a convoy of 90 vehicles. Kim rocked an elegant white ensemble for the event. Lana Del Rey delivered a beautiful performance for the guests.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce