Nicole Scherzinger Previews Comeback Single 'Your Love'
Nicole Scherzinger has officially announced her comeback single. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls took to Instagram on Friday, May 23 to tell her fans that the new track would be called "Your Love".
"Excited to finally tell all of u that my new single is called #YourLove! More info #comingsoon," she said, captioning the single's artwork. The song will premiere on radio on May 29 before being released on July 13, marking the star's first release since signing a deal with Sony Music earlier this year.
For now, fans can listen to a short snippet of "Your Love" which has just made its way out on the internet. In the 18-second clip, Scherzinger can be heard showcasing her smooth and sexy vocals as she sings, "I'm never letting you go, baby/ I love you so, baby."
The track was produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart. Its music video was shot earlier this month on a Malibu beach. The former judge of U.K.'s "The X Factor" posted a short Instagram video of her on the filming set recently.
Audio has been removed.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress