Nicole Scherzinger Previews Comeback Single 'Your Love'
Nicole Scherzinger has officially announced her comeback single. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls took to Instagram on Friday, May 23 to tell her fans that the new track would be called "Your Love".
"Excited to finally tell all of u that my new single is called #YourLove! More info #comingsoon," she said, captioning the single's artwork. The song will premiere on radio on May 29 before being released on July 13, marking the star's first release since signing a deal with Sony Music earlier this year.
For now, fans can listen to a short snippet of "Your Love" which has just made its way out on the internet. In the 18-second clip, Scherzinger can be heard showcasing her smooth and sexy vocals as she sings, "I'm never letting you go, baby/ I love you so, baby."
The track was produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart. Its music video was shot earlier this month on a Malibu beach. The former judge of U.K.'s "The X Factor" posted a short Instagram video of her on the filming set recently.
Audio has been removed.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video