Nicole Scherzinger Previews Comeback Single 'Your Love'
Nicole Scherzinger has officially announced her comeback single. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls took to Instagram on Friday, May 23 to tell her fans that the new track would be called "Your Love".
"Excited to finally tell all of u that my new single is called #YourLove! More info #comingsoon," she said, captioning the single's artwork. The song will premiere on radio on May 29 before being released on July 13, marking the star's first release since signing a deal with Sony Music earlier this year.
For now, fans can listen to a short snippet of "Your Love" which has just made its way out on the internet. In the 18-second clip, Scherzinger can be heard showcasing her smooth and sexy vocals as she sings, "I'm never letting you go, baby/ I love you so, baby."
The track was produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart. Its music video was shot earlier this month on a Malibu beach. The former judge of U.K.'s "The X Factor" posted a short Instagram video of her on the filming set recently.
Audio has been removed.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked