Nicole Scherzinger Previews Comeback Single 'Your Love'
Nicole Scherzinger has officially announced her comeback single. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls took to Instagram on Friday, May 23 to tell her fans that the new track would be called "Your Love".
"Excited to finally tell all of u that my new single is called #YourLove! More info #comingsoon," she said, captioning the single's artwork. The song will premiere on radio on May 29 before being released on July 13, marking the star's first release since signing a deal with Sony Music earlier this year.
For now, fans can listen to a short snippet of "Your Love" which has just made its way out on the internet. In the 18-second clip, Scherzinger can be heard showcasing her smooth and sexy vocals as she sings, "I'm never letting you go, baby/ I love you so, baby."
The track was produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart. Its music video was shot earlier this month on a Malibu beach. The former judge of U.K.'s "The X Factor" posted a short Instagram video of her on the filming set recently.
Audio has been removed.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal