Vin Diesel Announced Romeo Santos' Casting in 'Fast and Furious 7'
Romeo Santos is the latest addition to Universal's "Fast and Furious 7". The Latin-American singer's casting was personally announced by the movie's lead Vin Diesel.
Diesel appeared at Santos' sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 22 night to make the announcement. "I came here tonight to tell you that Romeo is in 'Fast & Furious 7'," Diesel told the crowd. Other details including the Grammy nominee's role are yet to be revealed.
The film is in late stages of the production. The studio and the director James Wan are working hard to cope with the loss of their main actor Paul Walker. With the help of Walker's brothers, 25-year-old Cody and 36-year-old Caleb, they are trying to finish Paul's scenes using face-replacement technology. The visual effects has caused the budget to rise up to $250 million.
"Fast and Furious 7" is set to be released April 10, 2015 in the United States.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star