Vin Diesel Announced Romeo Santos' Casting in 'Fast and Furious 7'
Romeo Santos is the latest addition to Universal's "Fast and Furious 7". The Latin-American singer's casting was personally announced by the movie's lead Vin Diesel.
Diesel appeared at Santos' sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 22 night to make the announcement. "I came here tonight to tell you that Romeo is in 'Fast & Furious 7'," Diesel told the crowd. Other details including the Grammy nominee's role are yet to be revealed.
The film is in late stages of the production. The studio and the director James Wan are working hard to cope with the loss of their main actor Paul Walker. With the help of Walker's brothers, 25-year-old Cody and 36-year-old Caleb, they are trying to finish Paul's scenes using face-replacement technology. The visual effects has caused the budget to rise up to $250 million.
"Fast and Furious 7" is set to be released April 10, 2015 in the United States.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant