Vin Diesel Announced Romeo Santos' Casting in 'Fast and Furious 7'
Romeo Santos is the latest addition to Universal's "Fast and Furious 7". The Latin-American singer's casting was personally announced by the movie's lead Vin Diesel.
Diesel appeared at Santos' sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 22 night to make the announcement. "I came here tonight to tell you that Romeo is in 'Fast & Furious 7'," Diesel told the crowd. Other details including the Grammy nominee's role are yet to be revealed.
The film is in late stages of the production. The studio and the director James Wan are working hard to cope with the loss of their main actor Paul Walker. With the help of Walker's brothers, 25-year-old Cody and 36-year-old Caleb, they are trying to finish Paul's scenes using face-replacement technology. The visual effects has caused the budget to rise up to $250 million.
"Fast and Furious 7" is set to be released April 10, 2015 in the United States.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist