Vin Diesel Announced Romeo Santos' Casting in 'Fast and Furious 7'
Romeo Santos is the latest addition to Universal's "Fast and Furious 7". The Latin-American singer's casting was personally announced by the movie's lead Vin Diesel.
Diesel appeared at Santos' sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 22 night to make the announcement. "I came here tonight to tell you that Romeo is in 'Fast & Furious 7'," Diesel told the crowd. Other details including the Grammy nominee's role are yet to be revealed.
The film is in late stages of the production. The studio and the director James Wan are working hard to cope with the loss of their main actor Paul Walker. With the help of Walker's brothers, 25-year-old Cody and 36-year-old Caleb, they are trying to finish Paul's scenes using face-replacement technology. The visual effects has caused the budget to rise up to $250 million.
"Fast and Furious 7" is set to be released April 10, 2015 in the United States.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce