Vin Diesel Announced Romeo Santos' Casting in 'Fast and Furious 7'
Romeo Santos is the latest addition to Universal's "Fast and Furious 7". The Latin-American singer's casting was personally announced by the movie's lead Vin Diesel.
Diesel appeared at Santos' sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 22 night to make the announcement. "I came here tonight to tell you that Romeo is in 'Fast & Furious 7'," Diesel told the crowd. Other details including the Grammy nominee's role are yet to be revealed.
The film is in late stages of the production. The studio and the director James Wan are working hard to cope with the loss of their main actor Paul Walker. With the help of Walker's brothers, 25-year-old Cody and 36-year-old Caleb, they are trying to finish Paul's scenes using face-replacement technology. The visual effects has caused the budget to rise up to $250 million.
"Fast and Furious 7" is set to be released April 10, 2015 in the United States.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'