Morgan Freeman Sucks on Helium to Produce Chipmunk-Like Voice
Morgan Freeman's voice is arguably one of the most recognized voices out there. However, the rich and deep voice got a makeover with the help of a helium-filled balloon in the promotional clip of Science Channel's "Through the Wormhole".
The 76-year-old actor first hid under the shadows as he said, "In unusual situations," pausing a bit to suck on the balloon, "you don't always get what you expect." He stepped out into the light and continued in his normal voice, "But sometimes, unusual situations lead to new insight." He then took another shot at the helium.
Freeman is the narrator of the science series which returns with fifth season on June 4 at 10 P.M. In the promo ad, he was talking about gravity as the longest running unsolved mystery of the universe.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?