Morgan Freeman Sucks on Helium to Produce Chipmunk-Like Voice
Morgan Freeman's voice is arguably one of the most recognized voices out there. However, the rich and deep voice got a makeover with the help of a helium-filled balloon in the promotional clip of Science Channel's "Through the Wormhole".
The 76-year-old actor first hid under the shadows as he said, "In unusual situations," pausing a bit to suck on the balloon, "you don't always get what you expect." He stepped out into the light and continued in his normal voice, "But sometimes, unusual situations lead to new insight." He then took another shot at the helium.
Freeman is the narrator of the science series which returns with fifth season on June 4 at 10 P.M. In the promo ad, he was talking about gravity as the longest running unsolved mystery of the universe.
More Morgan Freeman News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth