Morgan Freeman Sucks on Helium to Produce Chipmunk-Like Voice
Morgan Freeman's voice is arguably one of the most recognized voices out there. However, the rich and deep voice got a makeover with the help of a helium-filled balloon in the promotional clip of Science Channel's "Through the Wormhole".
The 76-year-old actor first hid under the shadows as he said, "In unusual situations," pausing a bit to suck on the balloon, "you don't always get what you expect." He stepped out into the light and continued in his normal voice, "But sometimes, unusual situations lead to new insight." He then took another shot at the helium.
Freeman is the narrator of the science series which returns with fifth season on June 4 at 10 P.M. In the promo ad, he was talking about gravity as the longest running unsolved mystery of the universe.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa