Morgan Freeman Sucks on Helium to Produce Chipmunk-Like Voice
Morgan Freeman's voice is arguably one of the most recognized voices out there. However, the rich and deep voice got a makeover with the help of a helium-filled balloon in the promotional clip of Science Channel's "Through the Wormhole".
The 76-year-old actor first hid under the shadows as he said, "In unusual situations," pausing a bit to suck on the balloon, "you don't always get what you expect." He stepped out into the light and continued in his normal voice, "But sometimes, unusual situations lead to new insight." He then took another shot at the helium.
Freeman is the narrator of the science series which returns with fifth season on June 4 at 10 P.M. In the promo ad, he was talking about gravity as the longest running unsolved mystery of the universe.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist