Morgan Freeman Sucks on Helium to Produce Chipmunk-Like Voice
Morgan Freeman's voice is arguably one of the most recognized voices out there. However, the rich and deep voice got a makeover with the help of a helium-filled balloon in the promotional clip of Science Channel's "Through the Wormhole".
The 76-year-old actor first hid under the shadows as he said, "In unusual situations," pausing a bit to suck on the balloon, "you don't always get what you expect." He stepped out into the light and continued in his normal voice, "But sometimes, unusual situations lead to new insight." He then took another shot at the helium.
Freeman is the narrator of the science series which returns with fifth season on June 4 at 10 P.M. In the promo ad, he was talking about gravity as the longest running unsolved mystery of the universe.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards