'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11 Promo: It's Hot
"Dancing with the Stars" has just wrapped up its 18th season on ABC, and "So You Think You Can Dance" is gearing up to kick off its 11th edition on FOX. Hyping up the upcoming summer return of its dance competition, FOX has released a promo video that touts this installment as being "hot."
The video previews a pair's sultry performance and some other sexy numbers that get the judges "fired up." At one point, judge Nigel Lythgoe praises a contestant who "smoldered" on the dance floor.
The new season of "SYTYCD" premieres Wednesday, May 28 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX. Lythgoe and Mary Murphy return as permanent judges, with Cat Deeley remaining as the host. This season's guest judges include Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Billy Porter, Misty Copeland, Wayne Brady, Jenna Elfman and Fabrice Calmels, Christina Applegate, Adam Shankman, Tara Lipinski, Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Irina Dvorovenko.
Justin Bieber will reportedly also appear in the audition episodes to introduce a new segment, in which viewers can choose via Twitter who among two dance crews that they want to see in the studio. It appeared that reports about the Biebs' involvement got negative reaction, prompting series creator Lythgoe to respond, "Why do people have opinions before they have seen it?"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival