'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11 Promo: It's Hot
"Dancing with the Stars" has just wrapped up its 18th season on ABC, and "So You Think You Can Dance" is gearing up to kick off its 11th edition on FOX. Hyping up the upcoming summer return of its dance competition, FOX has released a promo video that touts this installment as being "hot."
The video previews a pair's sultry performance and some other sexy numbers that get the judges "fired up." At one point, judge Nigel Lythgoe praises a contestant who "smoldered" on the dance floor.
The new season of "SYTYCD" premieres Wednesday, May 28 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX. Lythgoe and Mary Murphy return as permanent judges, with Cat Deeley remaining as the host. This season's guest judges include Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Billy Porter, Misty Copeland, Wayne Brady, Jenna Elfman and Fabrice Calmels, Christina Applegate, Adam Shankman, Tara Lipinski, Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Irina Dvorovenko.
Justin Bieber will reportedly also appear in the audition episodes to introduce a new segment, in which viewers can choose via Twitter who among two dance crews that they want to see in the studio. It appeared that reports about the Biebs' involvement got negative reaction, prompting series creator Lythgoe to respond, "Why do people have opinions before they have seen it?"
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak