'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11 Promo: It's Hot
"Dancing with the Stars" has just wrapped up its 18th season on ABC, and "So You Think You Can Dance" is gearing up to kick off its 11th edition on FOX. Hyping up the upcoming summer return of its dance competition, FOX has released a promo video that touts this installment as being "hot."
The video previews a pair's sultry performance and some other sexy numbers that get the judges "fired up." At one point, judge Nigel Lythgoe praises a contestant who "smoldered" on the dance floor.
The new season of "SYTYCD" premieres Wednesday, May 28 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX. Lythgoe and Mary Murphy return as permanent judges, with Cat Deeley remaining as the host. This season's guest judges include Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Billy Porter, Misty Copeland, Wayne Brady, Jenna Elfman and Fabrice Calmels, Christina Applegate, Adam Shankman, Tara Lipinski, Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Irina Dvorovenko.
Justin Bieber will reportedly also appear in the audition episodes to introduce a new segment, in which viewers can choose via Twitter who among two dance crews that they want to see in the studio. It appeared that reports about the Biebs' involvement got negative reaction, prompting series creator Lythgoe to respond, "Why do people have opinions before they have seen it?"
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years