Candice Swanepoel Tops Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014
Candice Swanepoel places first at Maxim's Hot 100 list for 2014. The South African-born model snags the top spot after defeating other beautiful ladies such as Scarlett Johansson, who is placed second, and Katy Perry who is on the third place.
The magazine announced the top spot placer in a Twitter post. A sexy photo of Swanepoel sizzling on the beach is also attached in the post. "It's a huge honor to be Maxim's no. 1, among so many beautiful and talented women. It's a great feeling," she tells the magazine.
"Candice Swanepoel is the ideal embodiment of the new Maxim brand: stunning, sophisticated, elegant," Maxim's creative director Paul Martinez says. "It's not only her flawless beauty and effortless grace that have garnered her the coveted 2014 Hot 100 Number 1 placement, but also her business acumen. She has risen to become one of the world's top supermodels and has transcended the accolade to become a global brand. It's hard to imagine a woman more perfect."
Swanepoel dethrones last year's topper Miley Cyrus who falls to No. 25. Other stars who are included in the top five are Irina Shayk and Jennifer Lawrence who take the fourth and fifth place respectively.
Top 10 of Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014:
- Candice Swanepoel
- Scarlett Johansson
- Katy Perry
- Irina Shayk
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Zooey Deschanel
- Alessandra Ambrosio
- Jessica Alba
- Mila Kunis
- Cara Delevingne
More Candice Swanepoel News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns