Candice Swanepoel Tops Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014
Candice Swanepoel places first at Maxim's Hot 100 list for 2014. The South African-born model snags the top spot after defeating other beautiful ladies such as Scarlett Johansson, who is placed second, and Katy Perry who is on the third place.
The magazine announced the top spot placer in a Twitter post. A sexy photo of Swanepoel sizzling on the beach is also attached in the post. "It's a huge honor to be Maxim's no. 1, among so many beautiful and talented women. It's a great feeling," she tells the magazine.
"Candice Swanepoel is the ideal embodiment of the new Maxim brand: stunning, sophisticated, elegant," Maxim's creative director Paul Martinez says. "It's not only her flawless beauty and effortless grace that have garnered her the coveted 2014 Hot 100 Number 1 placement, but also her business acumen. She has risen to become one of the world's top supermodels and has transcended the accolade to become a global brand. It's hard to imagine a woman more perfect."
Swanepoel dethrones last year's topper Miley Cyrus who falls to No. 25. Other stars who are included in the top five are Irina Shayk and Jennifer Lawrence who take the fourth and fifth place respectively.
Top 10 of Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014:
- Candice Swanepoel
- Scarlett Johansson
- Katy Perry
- Irina Shayk
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Zooey Deschanel
- Alessandra Ambrosio
- Jessica Alba
- Mila Kunis
- Cara Delevingne
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper