Candice Swanepoel Tops Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014
Candice Swanepoel places first at Maxim's Hot 100 list for 2014. The South African-born model snags the top spot after defeating other beautiful ladies such as Scarlett Johansson, who is placed second, and Katy Perry who is on the third place.
The magazine announced the top spot placer in a Twitter post. A sexy photo of Swanepoel sizzling on the beach is also attached in the post. "It's a huge honor to be Maxim's no. 1, among so many beautiful and talented women. It's a great feeling," she tells the magazine.
"Candice Swanepoel is the ideal embodiment of the new Maxim brand: stunning, sophisticated, elegant," Maxim's creative director Paul Martinez says. "It's not only her flawless beauty and effortless grace that have garnered her the coveted 2014 Hot 100 Number 1 placement, but also her business acumen. She has risen to become one of the world's top supermodels and has transcended the accolade to become a global brand. It's hard to imagine a woman more perfect."
Swanepoel dethrones last year's topper Miley Cyrus who falls to No. 25. Other stars who are included in the top five are Irina Shayk and Jennifer Lawrence who take the fourth and fifth place respectively.
Top 10 of Maxim's Hot 100 List for 2014:
- Candice Swanepoel
- Scarlett Johansson
- Katy Perry
- Irina Shayk
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Zooey Deschanel
- Alessandra Ambrosio
- Jessica Alba
- Mila Kunis
- Cara Delevingne
And now the moment youÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â¢Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½ve been waiting for. The 2014
More Candice Swanepoel News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win