Heidi Klum, Michelle Rodriguez Dazzle at 2014 amfAR Gala
Many Hollywood stars dressed to impress at amfAR's 2014 Cinema Against AIDS Gala which took place at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France. Heidi Klum, for example, looked beautiful at the Thursday, May 22 event wearing a light blue floor-length piece by Versace. She flashed her toned legs with the dress which features a high slit. The German supermodel completed her looks with Bulgari jewels.
Michelle Rodriguez, meanwhile, sported an elegant black dress by Elisabetta Franchi. The floor-length piece hugged her figure perfectly as she posed for the cameras. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress tied her long hair. She also wore a bracelet by Avakian at the event.
Justin Bieber traded his casual clothing for a Dolce & Gabbana suit that night. "Amfar #giveback," he wrote on Twitter. Kellan Lutz and Luke Evans also attended the event, looking dapper in their tuxes.
The annual gala, which is held to benefit AIDS research, raised $38 million that night. As reported by Variety, Leonardo DiCaprio auctioned off a space trip with him in 2015 for almost $1 million. Other items which were auctioned off that night included a 1967 Andy Warhol painting of Marilyn Monroe, a 1968 Picasso piece and another piece by Damien Hirst which features a 10,000-year mammoth fossil in steel.
A new generation is ready to stand up and support. Thank you for joining us tonight, @justinbieber.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked