Heidi Klum, Michelle Rodriguez Dazzle at 2014 amfAR Gala
Many Hollywood stars dressed to impress at amfAR's 2014 Cinema Against AIDS Gala which took place at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France. Heidi Klum, for example, looked beautiful at the Thursday, May 22 event wearing a light blue floor-length piece by Versace. She flashed her toned legs with the dress which features a high slit. The German supermodel completed her looks with Bulgari jewels.
Michelle Rodriguez, meanwhile, sported an elegant black dress by Elisabetta Franchi. The floor-length piece hugged her figure perfectly as she posed for the cameras. The "Fast and Furious 6" actress tied her long hair. She also wore a bracelet by Avakian at the event.
Justin Bieber traded his casual clothing for a Dolce & Gabbana suit that night. "Amfar #giveback," he wrote on Twitter. Kellan Lutz and Luke Evans also attended the event, looking dapper in their tuxes.
The annual gala, which is held to benefit AIDS research, raised $38 million that night. As reported by Variety, Leonardo DiCaprio auctioned off a space trip with him in 2015 for almost $1 million. Other items which were auctioned off that night included a 1967 Andy Warhol painting of Marilyn Monroe, a 1968 Picasso piece and another piece by Damien Hirst which features a 10,000-year mammoth fossil in steel.
More Heidi Klum News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media