Rupert Grint Debuts New Song 'Lightning' From 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
Rupert Grint has made a contribution to the soundtrack of his new film, "Postman Pat: The Movie". The Ron Weasley of "Harry Potter" franchise recorded a song titled "Lightning" and he debuted it on Thursday, May 22.
"Lightning" is a catchy pop tune in which the British actor showcases his singing skills. "Give me just a little time/ I swear I'm gonna steal your mind/ Making it seem easy/ Why you playing hard to get?" he sings. "You don't wanna mess with me/ You don't wanna get struck by lightning."
The song appears in the "Postman Pat: The Movie" soundtrack album, which also features songs by Jessie J, Peter Gabriel and Boyzone's Ronan Keating.
In addition to recording a song for the movie, Grint voices Josh in the big screen adaptation of the children's television series. He reunites with fellow "Harry Potter" stars Jim Broadbent and David Tennant who voice Mr. Brown and Wilf, respectively.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single