Rupert Grint Debuts New Song 'Lightning' From 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
Rupert Grint has made a contribution to the soundtrack of his new film, "Postman Pat: The Movie". The Ron Weasley of "Harry Potter" franchise recorded a song titled "Lightning" and he debuted it on Thursday, May 22.
"Lightning" is a catchy pop tune in which the British actor showcases his singing skills. "Give me just a little time/ I swear I'm gonna steal your mind/ Making it seem easy/ Why you playing hard to get?" he sings. "You don't wanna mess with me/ You don't wanna get struck by lightning."
The song appears in the "Postman Pat: The Movie" soundtrack album, which also features songs by Jessie J, Peter Gabriel and Boyzone's Ronan Keating.
In addition to recording a song for the movie, Grint voices Josh in the big screen adaptation of the children's television series. He reunites with fellow "Harry Potter" stars Jim Broadbent and David Tennant who voice Mr. Brown and Wilf, respectively.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation