Rupert Grint Debuts New Song 'Lightning' From 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
Rupert Grint has made a contribution to the soundtrack of his new film, "Postman Pat: The Movie". The Ron Weasley of "Harry Potter" franchise recorded a song titled "Lightning" and he debuted it on Thursday, May 22.
"Lightning" is a catchy pop tune in which the British actor showcases his singing skills. "Give me just a little time/ I swear I'm gonna steal your mind/ Making it seem easy/ Why you playing hard to get?" he sings. "You don't wanna mess with me/ You don't wanna get struck by lightning."
The song appears in the "Postman Pat: The Movie" soundtrack album, which also features songs by Jessie J, Peter Gabriel and Boyzone's Ronan Keating.
In addition to recording a song for the movie, Grint voices Josh in the big screen adaptation of the children's television series. He reunites with fellow "Harry Potter" stars Jim Broadbent and David Tennant who voice Mr. Brown and Wilf, respectively.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic