Rupert Grint Debuts New Song 'Lightning' From 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
Rupert Grint has made a contribution to the soundtrack of his new film, "Postman Pat: The Movie". The Ron Weasley of "Harry Potter" franchise recorded a song titled "Lightning" and he debuted it on Thursday, May 22.
"Lightning" is a catchy pop tune in which the British actor showcases his singing skills. "Give me just a little time/ I swear I'm gonna steal your mind/ Making it seem easy/ Why you playing hard to get?" he sings. "You don't wanna mess with me/ You don't wanna get struck by lightning."
The song appears in the "Postman Pat: The Movie" soundtrack album, which also features songs by Jessie J, Peter Gabriel and Boyzone's Ronan Keating.
In addition to recording a song for the movie, Grint voices Josh in the big screen adaptation of the children's television series. He reunites with fellow "Harry Potter" stars Jim Broadbent and David Tennant who voice Mr. Brown and Wilf, respectively.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'