Rupert Grint Debuts New Song 'Lightning' From 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
Rupert Grint has made a contribution to the soundtrack of his new film, "Postman Pat: The Movie". The Ron Weasley of "Harry Potter" franchise recorded a song titled "Lightning" and he debuted it on Thursday, May 22.
"Lightning" is a catchy pop tune in which the British actor showcases his singing skills. "Give me just a little time/ I swear I'm gonna steal your mind/ Making it seem easy/ Why you playing hard to get?" he sings. "You don't wanna mess with me/ You don't wanna get struck by lightning."
The song appears in the "Postman Pat: The Movie" soundtrack album, which also features songs by Jessie J, Peter Gabriel and Boyzone's Ronan Keating.
In addition to recording a song for the movie, Grint voices Josh in the big screen adaptation of the children's television series. He reunites with fellow "Harry Potter" stars Jim Broadbent and David Tennant who voice Mr. Brown and Wilf, respectively.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival