Kim Kardashian Enjoys 'Last Supper' With Friends in Paris
Kim Kardashian just had a night out with her girlfriends in Paris. The reality star, who is getting married to Kanye West this weekend, shared photos from the fun night on her Instagram on Thursday, May 22.
In one photo, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star can be seen being surrounded by her gal pals and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. She stood in the middle of the group as they posed in front of a dining table. "I'm so lucky! I have the best friends in the whole wide world! #ParisNights #LastSupper," she captioned the photo.
According to E! News, the photo was taken at the Salon Chinois inside the Costes Hotel. The group enjoyed expensive meals which apparently cost about $409 per person. A source previously said that the girls would have a "very casual" event to honor the bride-to-be.
Other snaps uploaded on Kardashian's Instagram show the group having fun at other popular landmarks such as the Eiffel tower and Louvre. "No matter what these girls are always there! #BFFS #OGCrew #ParisNights," she captioned a snap of her smiling with her friends on her sides.
According to a new report by Us Weekly, Kardashian and West's wedding will be attended by some famous names. Jay-Z, Chrissy Teigen and Serena Williams will be present at their nuptials. In addition to the couple's close friends and family, other stars who will be there reportedly include John Legend, Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Francis and Tyga.
More Kim Kardashian News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'