Kim Kardashian Enjoys 'Last Supper' With Friends in Paris
Kim Kardashian just had a night out with her girlfriends in Paris. The reality star, who is getting married to Kanye West this weekend, shared photos from the fun night on her Instagram on Thursday, May 22.
In one photo, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star can be seen being surrounded by her gal pals and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. She stood in the middle of the group as they posed in front of a dining table. "I'm so lucky! I have the best friends in the whole wide world! #ParisNights #LastSupper," she captioned the photo.
According to E! News, the photo was taken at the Salon Chinois inside the Costes Hotel. The group enjoyed expensive meals which apparently cost about $409 per person. A source previously said that the girls would have a "very casual" event to honor the bride-to-be.
Other snaps uploaded on Kardashian's Instagram show the group having fun at other popular landmarks such as the Eiffel tower and Louvre. "No matter what these girls are always there! #BFFS #OGCrew #ParisNights," she captioned a snap of her smiling with her friends on her sides.
According to a new report by Us Weekly, Kardashian and West's wedding will be attended by some famous names. Jay-Z, Chrissy Teigen and Serena Williams will be present at their nuptials. In addition to the couple's close friends and family, other stars who will be there reportedly include John Legend, Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Francis and Tyga.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years