Kim Kardashian Enjoys 'Last Supper' With Friends in Paris
Kim Kardashian just had a night out with her girlfriends in Paris. The reality star, who is getting married to Kanye West this weekend, shared photos from the fun night on her Instagram on Thursday, May 22.
In one photo, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star can be seen being surrounded by her gal pals and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. She stood in the middle of the group as they posed in front of a dining table. "I'm so lucky! I have the best friends in the whole wide world! #ParisNights #LastSupper," she captioned the photo.
According to E! News, the photo was taken at the Salon Chinois inside the Costes Hotel. The group enjoyed expensive meals which apparently cost about $409 per person. A source previously said that the girls would have a "very casual" event to honor the bride-to-be.
Other snaps uploaded on Kardashian's Instagram show the group having fun at other popular landmarks such as the Eiffel tower and Louvre. "No matter what these girls are always there! #BFFS #OGCrew #ParisNights," she captioned a snap of her smiling with her friends on her sides.
According to a new report by Us Weekly, Kardashian and West's wedding will be attended by some famous names. Jay-Z, Chrissy Teigen and Serena Williams will be present at their nuptials. In addition to the couple's close friends and family, other stars who will be there reportedly include John Legend, Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Francis and Tyga.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed