Kim Kardashian Enjoys 'Last Supper' With Friends in Paris
Kim Kardashian just had a night out with her girlfriends in Paris. The reality star, who is getting married to Kanye West this weekend, shared photos from the fun night on her Instagram on Thursday, May 22.
In one photo, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star can be seen being surrounded by her gal pals and sisters Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. She stood in the middle of the group as they posed in front of a dining table. "I'm so lucky! I have the best friends in the whole wide world! #ParisNights #LastSupper," she captioned the photo.
According to E! News, the photo was taken at the Salon Chinois inside the Costes Hotel. The group enjoyed expensive meals which apparently cost about $409 per person. A source previously said that the girls would have a "very casual" event to honor the bride-to-be.
Other snaps uploaded on Kardashian's Instagram show the group having fun at other popular landmarks such as the Eiffel tower and Louvre. "No matter what these girls are always there! #BFFS #OGCrew #ParisNights," she captioned a snap of her smiling with her friends on her sides.
According to a new report by Us Weekly, Kardashian and West's wedding will be attended by some famous names. Jay-Z, Chrissy Teigen and Serena Williams will be present at their nuptials. In addition to the couple's close friends and family, other stars who will be there reportedly include John Legend, Scottie Pippen, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Francis and Tyga.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift