Jennifer Lopez Gets Steamy With Model David Gandy in 'First Love' Video Teaser
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her newest single, "First Love". David Gandy, a British supermodel who has been hired to play the 44-year-old diva's on-screen lover, recently teased the upcoming visuals with a photo he shared on Facebook.
In the black-and-white picture, Lopez is seen hugging the hunky model. The video was shot in a California desert outside of Los Angeles earlier this month by famed photographer Anthony Mandler.
"The chemistry between Jennifer and David was amazing," a source told MailOnline. "There were definite sparks between them and the video is going to be one of her steamiest yet." The full clip is coming out later this month.
Gandy recently talked about playing J.Lo's "first love" in an interview with Vogue. "I can't be too specific about the video at this point as it's not out yet, but I play her love interest," he said. "I've been asked if I'd take part in music videos before and I've always said no, but I jumped at the chance of working with a music icon such as Jennifer."
He continued, "The conditions to shoot in were very challenging due to the weather - we were in the desert outside L.A. and the winds were incredibly strong and we had to deal with plummeting temperatures and sandstorms - but the atmosphere on set was great and we all had a lot of fun."
"First Love" is the latest single off Lopez's new album "A.K.A.", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. The singer performed the song at Billboard Music Awards last weekend and during the season finale of "American Idol" on Wednesday night, May 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video