Jennifer Lopez Gets Steamy With Model David Gandy in 'First Love' Video Teaser
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her newest single, "First Love". David Gandy, a British supermodel who has been hired to play the 44-year-old diva's on-screen lover, recently teased the upcoming visuals with a photo he shared on Facebook.
In the black-and-white picture, Lopez is seen hugging the hunky model. The video was shot in a California desert outside of Los Angeles earlier this month by famed photographer Anthony Mandler.
"The chemistry between Jennifer and David was amazing," a source told MailOnline. "There were definite sparks between them and the video is going to be one of her steamiest yet." The full clip is coming out later this month.
Gandy recently talked about playing J.Lo's "first love" in an interview with Vogue. "I can't be too specific about the video at this point as it's not out yet, but I play her love interest," he said. "I've been asked if I'd take part in music videos before and I've always said no, but I jumped at the chance of working with a music icon such as Jennifer."
He continued, "The conditions to shoot in were very challenging due to the weather - we were in the desert outside L.A. and the winds were incredibly strong and we had to deal with plummeting temperatures and sandstorms - but the atmosphere on set was great and we all had a lot of fun."
"First Love" is the latest single off Lopez's new album "A.K.A.", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. The singer performed the song at Billboard Music Awards last weekend and during the season finale of "American Idol" on Wednesday night, May 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama