Jennifer Lopez Gets Steamy With Model David Gandy in 'First Love' Video Teaser
Jennifer Lopez is readying a music video for her newest single, "First Love". David Gandy, a British supermodel who has been hired to play the 44-year-old diva's on-screen lover, recently teased the upcoming visuals with a photo he shared on Facebook.
In the black-and-white picture, Lopez is seen hugging the hunky model. The video was shot in a California desert outside of Los Angeles earlier this month by famed photographer Anthony Mandler.
"The chemistry between Jennifer and David was amazing," a source told MailOnline. "There were definite sparks between them and the video is going to be one of her steamiest yet." The full clip is coming out later this month.
Gandy recently talked about playing J.Lo's "first love" in an interview with Vogue. "I can't be too specific about the video at this point as it's not out yet, but I play her love interest," he said. "I've been asked if I'd take part in music videos before and I've always said no, but I jumped at the chance of working with a music icon such as Jennifer."
He continued, "The conditions to shoot in were very challenging due to the weather - we were in the desert outside L.A. and the winds were incredibly strong and we had to deal with plummeting temperatures and sandstorms - but the atmosphere on set was great and we all had a lot of fun."
"First Love" is the latest single off Lopez's new album "A.K.A.", which is scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. The singer performed the song at Billboard Music Awards last weekend and during the season finale of "American Idol" on Wednesday night, May 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce