Shakira's 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' Music Video Stars Beau Gerard Pique, Son Milan
Shakira has released a music video for "La La La (Brazil 2014)", her newest World Cup anthem. For the new visuals, which was dropped on Thursday, May 22, the Latin singer recruited a number of soccer players including boyfriend Gerard Pique to make cameos in it.
Shak's beau is seen flashing a huge smile and happily singing a little part of the song alongside his Barcelona teammates like Cesc Fabregas, Lionel Messi and Neymar. Also making a guest appearance in the clip is Milan, the songstress' son with Pique.
In addition to the athletes' appearances, the video features Shakira showing off some energetic dance moves in a black floor-length dress while a bunch of people are playing soccer.
"La La La (Brazil 2014)", featuring Brazilian musician Carlinhos Brown, is a World Cup-themed rework of her track caled "Dare (La La La)" which appears in her latest self-titled album "Shakira".
Shakira teamed up with Activia for the new version. She has said of the partnership, "With 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' we want to make a small contribution so that everybody knows about the outstanding work the World Food Programme is doing to fight hunger."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?