Shakira's 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' Music Video Stars Beau Gerard Pique, Son Milan
Shakira has released a music video for "La La La (Brazil 2014)", her newest World Cup anthem. For the new visuals, which was dropped on Thursday, May 22, the Latin singer recruited a number of soccer players including boyfriend Gerard Pique to make cameos in it.
Shak's beau is seen flashing a huge smile and happily singing a little part of the song alongside his Barcelona teammates like Cesc Fabregas, Lionel Messi and Neymar. Also making a guest appearance in the clip is Milan, the songstress' son with Pique.
In addition to the athletes' appearances, the video features Shakira showing off some energetic dance moves in a black floor-length dress while a bunch of people are playing soccer.
"La La La (Brazil 2014)", featuring Brazilian musician Carlinhos Brown, is a World Cup-themed rework of her track caled "Dare (La La La)" which appears in her latest self-titled album "Shakira".
Shakira teamed up with Activia for the new version. She has said of the partnership, "With 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' we want to make a small contribution so that everybody knows about the outstanding work the World Food Programme is doing to fight hunger."
Shakira's "La La La (Brazil 2014)" (feat. Carlinhos Brown) music video
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director