Shakira's 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' Music Video Stars Beau Gerard Pique, Son Milan
Shakira has released a music video for "La La La (Brazil 2014)", her newest World Cup anthem. For the new visuals, which was dropped on Thursday, May 22, the Latin singer recruited a number of soccer players including boyfriend Gerard Pique to make cameos in it.
Shak's beau is seen flashing a huge smile and happily singing a little part of the song alongside his Barcelona teammates like Cesc Fabregas, Lionel Messi and Neymar. Also making a guest appearance in the clip is Milan, the songstress' son with Pique.
In addition to the athletes' appearances, the video features Shakira showing off some energetic dance moves in a black floor-length dress while a bunch of people are playing soccer.
"La La La (Brazil 2014)", featuring Brazilian musician Carlinhos Brown, is a World Cup-themed rework of her track caled "Dare (La La La)" which appears in her latest self-titled album "Shakira".
Shakira teamed up with Activia for the new version. She has said of the partnership, "With 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' we want to make a small contribution so that everybody knows about the outstanding work the World Food Programme is doing to fight hunger."
More Shakira News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says