Shakira's 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' Music Video Stars Beau Gerard Pique, Son Milan
Shakira has released a music video for "La La La (Brazil 2014)", her newest World Cup anthem. For the new visuals, which was dropped on Thursday, May 22, the Latin singer recruited a number of soccer players including boyfriend Gerard Pique to make cameos in it.
Shak's beau is seen flashing a huge smile and happily singing a little part of the song alongside his Barcelona teammates like Cesc Fabregas, Lionel Messi and Neymar. Also making a guest appearance in the clip is Milan, the songstress' son with Pique.
In addition to the athletes' appearances, the video features Shakira showing off some energetic dance moves in a black floor-length dress while a bunch of people are playing soccer.
"La La La (Brazil 2014)", featuring Brazilian musician Carlinhos Brown, is a World Cup-themed rework of her track caled "Dare (La La La)" which appears in her latest self-titled album "Shakira".
Shakira teamed up with Activia for the new version. She has said of the partnership, "With 'La La La (Brazil 2014)' we want to make a small contribution so that everybody knows about the outstanding work the World Food Programme is doing to fight hunger."
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale