Charlie Sheen Would Love to Return for 'Two and a Half Men' Series Finale
Charlie Sheen wants to return to "Two and a Half Men" to help send off the show. Asked for comment about the show's cancellation, the actor says, "I hope they invite me into the final episode."
The "Anger Management" star was fired from the CBS sitcom in 2011 following his public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre. Sheen had several times slammed his replacement Ashton Kutcher, but this time he refused to comment when a reporter said that "Ashton is pretty boring." He simply responded, "He's on the best job he could."
Back in November 2013, the 48-year-old also hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Lorre. "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
CBS announced earlier this month that "Men" would end after the upcoming season 12. Nina Tassler, the network's chief, said series creator Lorre "will be creating a season-long event to send it off."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special