Charlie Sheen Would Love to Return for 'Two and a Half Men' Series Finale
Charlie Sheen wants to return to "Two and a Half Men" to help send off the show. Asked for comment about the show's cancellation, the actor says, "I hope they invite me into the final episode."
The "Anger Management" star was fired from the CBS sitcom in 2011 following his public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre. Sheen had several times slammed his replacement Ashton Kutcher, but this time he refused to comment when a reporter said that "Ashton is pretty boring." He simply responded, "He's on the best job he could."
Back in November 2013, the 48-year-old also hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Lorre. "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
CBS announced earlier this month that "Men" would end after the upcoming season 12. Nina Tassler, the network's chief, said series creator Lorre "will be creating a season-long event to send it off."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role