Charlie Sheen Would Love to Return for 'Two and a Half Men' Series Finale
Charlie Sheen wants to return to "Two and a Half Men" to help send off the show. Asked for comment about the show's cancellation, the actor says, "I hope they invite me into the final episode."
The "Anger Management" star was fired from the CBS sitcom in 2011 following his public insults toward producer Chuck Lorre. Sheen had several times slammed his replacement Ashton Kutcher, but this time he refused to comment when a reporter said that "Ashton is pretty boring." He simply responded, "He's on the best job he could."
Back in November 2013, the 48-year-old also hinted that he wanted to make peace with his former boss Lorre. "hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox c," he tweeted at the time.
CBS announced earlier this month that "Men" would end after the upcoming season 12. Nina Tassler, the network's chief, said series creator Lorre "will be creating a season-long event to send it off."
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards