Video: Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Matthew McConaughey Read Mean Tweets on 'JKL'
Jimmy Kimmel made more celebrities read mean tweets about themselves on his show. Julia Roberts didn't seem to be bothered by the tweet which read, "There are people who think Julia Roberts is hot!? Her gigantic mouth looks like it will devour an elephant in one bite."
The Oscar-winning actress laughed it off and even said, "Thank you @kemotherapy7 and good luck." The said Twitter user responded after his tweet was read on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", writing, "OMG I FINALLY MADE CELEBRITY MEAN TWEETS!!! That was the only reason I made a twitter!"
Ashton Kutcher showed no expression when reading, "Ashton Kutcher needs to get hit by a bus. ASAP." The person who wrote the tweet reacted, "So, that happened. I guess they really do read real tweets."
Andy Garcia couldn't help but smiling when reading, "If I said it once, iv said it 100 times F**k Andy Garcia." @Dylan_Mac who wrote the said tweet took it to Twitter once again to spread the news and share a link to the video. "My Tweet made it on Jimmy Kimmel," he proudly said.
Matthew McConaughey seemed to be confused by the choice of words used by @dippi_mufc to describe him. "What the f**k is 'd**k turd'," the actor said. Gary Oldman laughed hard after reading, "Gary Oldman sucks and his accents are f**king annoying as s**t." The person who wrote the tweet apparently felt guilty, posting after his tweet was read, "My apologies to Gary Oldman."
June Squibb, however, didn't take it lightly that @ben1283 told her to "f**k off." Meanwhile, Sofia Vergara responded, "What's wrong with I have a d**k in my mouth," after reading a mean tweet by @mamaowl_kirby, "Sophia Vergara sounds like she has a d**k in her mouth... i hate hearing her talk."
The latest edition of "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" also featured Don Cheadle, Emma Stone, Jeremy Piven and Kit Harington among others.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story