Robin Thicke's New Album Is Scheduled for July
A new Robin Thicke album is coming out later this year. The R&B superstar announced the release date of his seventh studio effort in a short video that he uploaded to Instagram on Thursday, May 22.
The yet-to-be-titled LP is scheduled to arrive on July 1 via Star Trak/Interscope Records. According to some reports, the record was written and produced entirely by the singer himself. It has so far spawned a single titled "Get Her Back", which fans believe was written by Thicke with estranged wife Paula Patton in mind.
The 37-year-old singer debuted the song during his set at Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 18. He also performed the slow-tempo jam with "The Voice" winner Josh Kaufman during the competition's season finale earlier this week.
Thicke put out his latest album, "Blurred Lines", last July. The record debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Blurred Lines", which features guest vocals from Pharrell Williams and T.I., ruled the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 12 weeks.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?