Tiffany Thornton Responds to Husband's Accusation of Her Abducting Their Kids
Former Disney star Tiffany Thornton was accused of abducting her own children. Thornton's musician husband Chris Carney said she ran away with their two young sons, 20-month-old Kenneth and 2-month-old Bentley.
Carney filed the report to the Los Angeles Police Department, claiming that Thornton was assisted by his own mother Ruth Carney, who is the mayor of Hot Springs, AR. Carney told the cops that he thought his wife was suffering from postpartum depression and that she was pissed that he was not as religious as her.
Sources told TMZ that Thornton kept her sons hidden for their own safety. A rep of the former "Sonny with a Chance" star told Us Weekly, "Mr. Carney's claims are false and are being dealt with in the proper forum."
The rep added, "The fact that Mr. Carney has chosen to contact the media to publicize these claims raises serious concerns for Ms. Thornton, who does not believe that Mr. Carney's desire for media attention is in the best interest of the parties two young children."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3