Tiffany Thornton Responds to Husband's Accusation of Her Abducting Their Kids
Former Disney star Tiffany Thornton was accused of abducting her own children. Thornton's musician husband Chris Carney said she ran away with their two young sons, 20-month-old Kenneth and 2-month-old Bentley.
Carney filed the report to the Los Angeles Police Department, claiming that Thornton was assisted by his own mother Ruth Carney, who is the mayor of Hot Springs, AR. Carney told the cops that he thought his wife was suffering from postpartum depression and that she was pissed that he was not as religious as her.
Sources told TMZ that Thornton kept her sons hidden for their own safety. A rep of the former "Sonny with a Chance" star told Us Weekly, "Mr. Carney's claims are false and are being dealt with in the proper forum."
The rep added, "The fact that Mr. Carney has chosen to contact the media to publicize these claims raises serious concerns for Ms. Thornton, who does not believe that Mr. Carney's desire for media attention is in the best interest of the parties two young children."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'