Tiffany Thornton Responds to Husband's Accusation of Her Abducting Their Kids
Former Disney star Tiffany Thornton was accused of abducting her own children. Thornton's musician husband Chris Carney said she ran away with their two young sons, 20-month-old Kenneth and 2-month-old Bentley.
Carney filed the report to the Los Angeles Police Department, claiming that Thornton was assisted by his own mother Ruth Carney, who is the mayor of Hot Springs, AR. Carney told the cops that he thought his wife was suffering from postpartum depression and that she was pissed that he was not as religious as her.
Sources told TMZ that Thornton kept her sons hidden for their own safety. A rep of the former "Sonny with a Chance" star told Us Weekly, "Mr. Carney's claims are false and are being dealt with in the proper forum."
The rep added, "The fact that Mr. Carney has chosen to contact the media to publicize these claims raises serious concerns for Ms. Thornton, who does not believe that Mr. Carney's desire for media attention is in the best interest of the parties two young children."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake