Tiffany Thornton Responds to Husband's Accusation of Her Abducting Their Kids
Former Disney star Tiffany Thornton was accused of abducting her own children. Thornton's musician husband Chris Carney said she ran away with their two young sons, 20-month-old Kenneth and 2-month-old Bentley.
Carney filed the report to the Los Angeles Police Department, claiming that Thornton was assisted by his own mother Ruth Carney, who is the mayor of Hot Springs, AR. Carney told the cops that he thought his wife was suffering from postpartum depression and that she was pissed that he was not as religious as her.
Sources told TMZ that Thornton kept her sons hidden for their own safety. A rep of the former "Sonny with a Chance" star told Us Weekly, "Mr. Carney's claims are false and are being dealt with in the proper forum."
The rep added, "The fact that Mr. Carney has chosen to contact the media to publicize these claims raises serious concerns for Ms. Thornton, who does not believe that Mr. Carney's desire for media attention is in the best interest of the parties two young children."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers