Report: Paul McCartney Hospitalized With Virus Infection
Paul McCartney has canceled more concerts due to illness, and now the latest report from Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports suggests the British musician has checked into a hospital in Tokyo. He's hospitalized after his virus infection reportedly worsened.
The former member of The Beatles was forced to cancel the rest of his shows in Japan after coming down with virus on Friday, May 16. "Doctors have ordered Paul to complete rest and he has been doing all he can to get better," his representative said.
He himself said, "Thank you so much for your kind messages and support. I'm so very touched. Unfortunately my condition has not improved overnight. I was really hoping that I'd be feeling better today. I'm so disappointed and sorry to be letting my fans down."
The 71-year-old singer/songwriter also canceled his scheduled gig in Seoul, South Korea. "All possibilities to reschedule this show are being explored," his rep stated.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier