Report: Paul McCartney Hospitalized With Virus Infection
Paul McCartney has canceled more concerts due to illness, and now the latest report from Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports suggests the British musician has checked into a hospital in Tokyo. He's hospitalized after his virus infection reportedly worsened.
The former member of The Beatles was forced to cancel the rest of his shows in Japan after coming down with virus on Friday, May 16. "Doctors have ordered Paul to complete rest and he has been doing all he can to get better," his representative said.
He himself said, "Thank you so much for your kind messages and support. I'm so very touched. Unfortunately my condition has not improved overnight. I was really hoping that I'd be feeling better today. I'm so disappointed and sorry to be letting my fans down."
The 71-year-old singer/songwriter also canceled his scheduled gig in Seoul, South Korea. "All possibilities to reschedule this show are being explored," his rep stated.
More Paul McCartney News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'