Report: Paul McCartney Hospitalized With Virus Infection
Paul McCartney has canceled more concerts due to illness, and now the latest report from Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports suggests the British musician has checked into a hospital in Tokyo. He's hospitalized after his virus infection reportedly worsened.
The former member of The Beatles was forced to cancel the rest of his shows in Japan after coming down with virus on Friday, May 16. "Doctors have ordered Paul to complete rest and he has been doing all he can to get better," his representative said.
He himself said, "Thank you so much for your kind messages and support. I'm so very touched. Unfortunately my condition has not improved overnight. I was really hoping that I'd be feeling better today. I'm so disappointed and sorry to be letting my fans down."
The 71-year-old singer/songwriter also canceled his scheduled gig in Seoul, South Korea. "All possibilities to reschedule this show are being explored," his rep stated.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction