Kendra Wilkinson Names Baby Daughter Alijah
The name of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's newborn baby girl has been revealed. According to the baby's birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's bundle of joy who was born at the Cedars-Sinai medical center last week is named Alijah Mary Baskett. The baby's first name is an Americanized version for Elijah which means The Lord is My God.
Wilkinson gave birth to baby Alijah on Friday morning, May 16 via C-section. "She is happy and healthy," a representative for the reality star confirmed. In addition to baby Alijah, Wilkinson and her husband are parents to a 4-year-old son Hank Baskett Jr.
"I feel great and I am so happy," Baskett told Us Weekly after his little girl arrived. She is "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes." The former NFL player added of his wife, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The 28-year-old star and her husband got married in 2009. She confirmed her second pregnancy in October by uploading a photo of her holding a pregnancy test, writing, "Round two. Here we go!!"
The expectant mother celebrated the baby shower with friends and family last month. "It was more like a bachelorette party than it was a baby shower! My friends had some fun drinks, we all had some delicious healthy food from Paleta and massages from these big guys from Manly Handz!" she told E! News. "Little Hank is so excited to be a big brother!"
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding