Kendra Wilkinson Names Baby Daughter Alijah
The name of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's newborn baby girl has been revealed. According to the baby's birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's bundle of joy who was born at the Cedars-Sinai medical center last week is named Alijah Mary Baskett. The baby's first name is an Americanized version for Elijah which means The Lord is My God.
Wilkinson gave birth to baby Alijah on Friday morning, May 16 via C-section. "She is happy and healthy," a representative for the reality star confirmed. In addition to baby Alijah, Wilkinson and her husband are parents to a 4-year-old son Hank Baskett Jr.
"I feel great and I am so happy," Baskett told Us Weekly after his little girl arrived. She is "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes." The former NFL player added of his wife, "She is great and did an amazing job."
The 28-year-old star and her husband got married in 2009. She confirmed her second pregnancy in October by uploading a photo of her holding a pregnancy test, writing, "Round two. Here we go!!"
The expectant mother celebrated the baby shower with friends and family last month. "It was more like a bachelorette party than it was a baby shower! My friends had some fun drinks, we all had some delicious healthy food from Paleta and massages from these big guys from Manly Handz!" she told E! News. "Little Hank is so excited to be a big brother!"
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?