Nikki Reed Files for Divorce From Husband
Nikki Reed has filed for divorce from her husband Paul McDonald after two years of marriage. The "Twilight" actress filed the paper on May 16 in Los Angeles Superior Court, only two months after she announced her separation from the former "American Idol" singer. According to PEOPLE, Reed cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the separation. She also asked the court to deny him a spousal support.
Back in March, a representative for Reed said that the 26-year-old star and her husband had been living separately for 6 months. "After much consideration, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are ending their marriage. They have been living separately for the past six months due to work obligations," the statement read.
"They will continue to share their love of music, and are still working on their debut album, 'I'm Not Falling', releasing in 2014. They remain best friends and look forward to their continued journey together," it continued.
In mid-April, Reed reportedly was seen making out with "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough during an outing in L.A. with other "DWTS" contestants. "There was lots of PDA, Nikki was feeding him, holding hands, and they left together," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. Another source, however, said that "Nikki isn't currently dating anyone."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'