Nikki Reed Files for Divorce From Husband
Nikki Reed has filed for divorce from her husband Paul McDonald after two years of marriage. The "Twilight" actress filed the paper on May 16 in Los Angeles Superior Court, only two months after she announced her separation from the former "American Idol" singer. According to PEOPLE, Reed cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the separation. She also asked the court to deny him a spousal support.
Back in March, a representative for Reed said that the 26-year-old star and her husband had been living separately for 6 months. "After much consideration, Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are ending their marriage. They have been living separately for the past six months due to work obligations," the statement read.
"They will continue to share their love of music, and are still working on their debut album, 'I'm Not Falling', releasing in 2014. They remain best friends and look forward to their continued journey together," it continued.
In mid-April, Reed reportedly was seen making out with "Dancing with the Stars" pro Derek Hough during an outing in L.A. with other "DWTS" contestants. "There was lots of PDA, Nikki was feeding him, holding hands, and they left together," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. Another source, however, said that "Nikki isn't currently dating anyone."
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts