Ed Sheeran Previews 'Sing' Music Video
The music video of Ed Sheeran's latest hit single "Sing" is currently underway. To build the anticipation, the British redhead took to Instagram on Wednesday, May 21 to share a preview of his upcoming project.
The short teaser gives glimpses at a white truck swerving out of control on the road. It runs over a pile of boxes and traffic cones before stopping slowly. The opening strums of the song is played in the background just seconds before the clip ends.
Sheeran also teased his new music video with a photo that features him as a puppet. He's seen being surrounded by some Asian businessmen. The full music video will arrive via the 23-year-old star's Facebook page on Thursday, May 22 at 03:00 P.M.
"Sing" serves as the lead single off the singer's second studio album, "X". The track was produced by hitmaker Pharrell Williams and it peaked at No. 14 on Billboard 100 chart. Sheeran's highly-anticipated record, which will come to follow up 2011's "+", is set to hit the stores on June 23.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival