Jason Derulo Releases Twerk-Filled Music Video for Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Wiggle'
The music video for Jason Derulo's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "Wiggle", has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Shot in a mansion in Bel Air by director Colin Tilley, the clip opens with the singer sleeping in a bed full of pretty ladies.
He and collaborator Snoop are later seen throwing a pool party where a bunch of scantily-clad hot women and even cops twerk to the club-friendly song. Singer Ne-Yo makes a guest appearance in the video, joining the two stars' wild bash.
"Wiggle" was released as the fourth single from "Talk Dirty", Derulo's newest album that arrived earlier this year. The track has so far peaked at No. 24 on Billboard 100.
" 'Wiggle' is one of my favorite songs on the album," Derulo recently told Billboard. "After I finished recording it I knew it would be a special record, so I reached out to the big OG homie, Snoop, and he blessed me with an incredible verse, and now the record is out of here."
"When we were making the video I wanted to capture the fun and light nature of the song, as well as highlight the dancing and swag that the song represents," he added.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!