Jason Derulo Releases Twerk-Filled Music Video for Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Wiggle'
The music video for Jason Derulo's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "Wiggle", has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Shot in a mansion in Bel Air by director Colin Tilley, the clip opens with the singer sleeping in a bed full of pretty ladies.
He and collaborator Snoop are later seen throwing a pool party where a bunch of scantily-clad hot women and even cops twerk to the club-friendly song. Singer Ne-Yo makes a guest appearance in the video, joining the two stars' wild bash.
"Wiggle" was released as the fourth single from "Talk Dirty", Derulo's newest album that arrived earlier this year. The track has so far peaked at No. 24 on Billboard 100.
" 'Wiggle' is one of my favorite songs on the album," Derulo recently told Billboard. "After I finished recording it I knew it would be a special record, so I reached out to the big OG homie, Snoop, and he blessed me with an incredible verse, and now the record is out of here."
"When we were making the video I wanted to capture the fun and light nature of the song, as well as highlight the dancing and swag that the song represents," he added.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram