Jason Derulo Releases Twerk-Filled Music Video for Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Wiggle'
The music video for Jason Derulo's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "Wiggle", has arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. Shot in a mansion in Bel Air by director Colin Tilley, the clip opens with the singer sleeping in a bed full of pretty ladies.
He and collaborator Snoop are later seen throwing a pool party where a bunch of scantily-clad hot women and even cops twerk to the club-friendly song. Singer Ne-Yo makes a guest appearance in the video, joining the two stars' wild bash.
"Wiggle" was released as the fourth single from "Talk Dirty", Derulo's newest album that arrived earlier this year. The track has so far peaked at No. 24 on Billboard 100.
" 'Wiggle' is one of my favorite songs on the album," Derulo recently told Billboard. "After I finished recording it I knew it would be a special record, so I reached out to the big OG homie, Snoop, and he blessed me with an incredible verse, and now the record is out of here."
"When we were making the video I wanted to capture the fun and light nature of the song, as well as highlight the dancing and swag that the song represents," he added.
Jason Derulo's "Wiggle" (feat. Snoop Dogg) music video
More Jason Derulo News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March