Video: Jennifer Lopez Performs 'First Love' on 'American Idol' Season 13 Finale
Jennifer Lopez performed on "American Idol" during its season 13 finale on Wednesday night, May 21. The judge of the singing competition took the stage to treat the crowd with the live performance of her newest single "First Love".
The Latin singer flaunted a lot of skin in a blue revealing dress as she sang the upbeat love song that's set to appear in her upcoming "A.K.A." album. Toward the end of the song, she performed some energetic dance moves alongside a number of male dancers. She also sang a snippet of her hit single "Jenny from the Block".
Lopez later hit the "American Idol" stage again to sing a medley of "True Colors" and "Go Your Own Way" with fellow judges Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr.. Mentor Randy Jackson also joined them during the performance.
In addition to Lopez and the other judges, that night's show featured performances from stars like Lady Antebellum, Demi Lovato, John Legend and Aloe Blacc. Host Ryan Seacrest also showed off his singing skills as he performed "Right Here Waiting for You" with Richard Marx.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why