Video: Jennifer Lopez Performs 'First Love' on 'American Idol' Season 13 Finale
Jennifer Lopez performed on "American Idol" during its season 13 finale on Wednesday night, May 21. The judge of the singing competition took the stage to treat the crowd with the live performance of her newest single "First Love".
The Latin singer flaunted a lot of skin in a blue revealing dress as she sang the upbeat love song that's set to appear in her upcoming "A.K.A." album. Toward the end of the song, she performed some energetic dance moves alongside a number of male dancers. She also sang a snippet of her hit single "Jenny from the Block".
Lopez later hit the "American Idol" stage again to sing a medley of "True Colors" and "Go Your Own Way" with fellow judges Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr.. Mentor Randy Jackson also joined them during the performance.
In addition to Lopez and the other judges, that night's show featured performances from stars like Lady Antebellum, Demi Lovato, John Legend and Aloe Blacc. Host Ryan Seacrest also showed off his singing skills as he performed "Right Here Waiting for You" with Richard Marx.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21