'Survivor: Cagayan' Crowns a Winner in 'Dog Vs. Player' Finale
All those broken promises and backstabbing led to the finale of "Survivor: Cagayan". Kassandra "Kass" McQuillen, Spencer Bledsoe, Tony Vlachos and Yung "Woo" Hwang were the four remaining players in the last episode aired on Wednesday, May 21, but only two were heading to the final tribal council.
Tony knew that his special idol was no longer usable but he didn't tell his fellow castaways and used it as a bluff to guarantee his place in the final three. Kass got a visit from her husband before the final four gathered for an immunity challenge.
In this game, they had to mount a pole and fill a bucket with water from the ocean underneath. They would pour the water into a pole to raise a key. Once they got the key, the jumped into the water and ran to the beach to start building a puzzle. Kass finished it first, securing a spot in the final three.
The other three players began making strategy to get rid of another castaway. Kass planned to vote Spencer out, while Spencer tried to convince Tony to vote out Woo. Spencer was eventually cut from the final four.
In the second immunity challenge, Kass, Tony and Woo had to collect gear medallions on their way through a complicated maze. They would use the medallions to unlock another puzzle. Woo won the immunity with Kass only less than a second behind him.
Tony and Kass tried to convince Woo to take them into the final 2, but at the tribal council, Woo didn't want to say anything and only wanted to get to the vote. Woo chose to take Tony to the final 2, which Kass branded a "stupid stupid decision."
The eliminated players returned for the final tribal council. They mostly grilled Tony for backstabbing and swearing on his family for the sake of winning the game. Spencer, meanwhile, confronted Woo for acting like a puppy and said that his game was between a dog and a man. Spencer apparently admired Tony for being a real player and wrote his name as a compliment.
Most of the other jury members agreed with Spencer and voted for Tony, who was declared the Sole Survivor of season 28 and won the $1 million prize. Jeff Probst said the "Cagayan" edition was one of the best seasons with the best cast.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video