Destiny's Child Reunites in Michelle Williams' New Track 'Say Yes'
Michelle Williams (II) has dropped a big surprise for Destiny's Child's fans. On Wednesday, May 21, the singer released a new track called "Say Yes" featuring former bandmates Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland.
Debuted on Philadelphia's "Praise Philly" radio station, "Say Yes" is an uplifting gospel tune with some contemporary EDM effects. In it, the girls can be heard singing, "When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no."
A music video for the track is apparently coming out soon. The trio recently reunited to shoot the visuals in Maplewood, New Jersey. A fan who was in the area took a video of Beyonce arriving on filming set and later posted it on Instagram.
"Say Yes" marks the third track featuring the Destiny's Child members that was released after the group split in 2006. The girls previously joined forces for "Nuclear" that was lifted from their compilation album "Love Songs" and "You've Changed" from Rowland's "Talk a Good Game" LP.
"Say Yes" will appear in Williams' upcoming fourth solo album "Journey to Freedom", which is expected to be released later this year.
PHOTOS + VIDEO: BeyoncÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â©, Kelly & Michelle On The Set of New Video Ã�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¢Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½Say YesÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¢Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½ in Maplewood http://t.co/RzFcKxtgaR pic.twitter.com/VBL7fzjIpv— BEYONCÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�Â¯Ã�Â¿Ã�Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¯Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â¿Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â½ LEGION (@Bey_Legion) May 21, 2014
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly