Paul MacCartney Is Still Ill, Cancels South Korean Concert
Paul McCartney has canceled his upcoming concert in Seoul, South Korea, due to an illness. Concert organizer Hyundai Card announced on Wednesday, May 21 that the show scheduled for May 28 wouldn't take place as planned.
"I was really looking forward to visiting and playing in South Korea for the first time and I'm sorry to be letting fans down," McCartney said in a statement released by the organizer. "I'm very disappointed by this and hope to be able to visit soon."
A spokesperson for the veteran singer has said that the nixed show will likely be rescheduled in the future. "All possibilities to reschedule this show are being explored," the spokesperson explained as quoted by Billboard.
McCartney's illness, which was caused by a virus, has previously prompted the former member of The Beatles to cancel his entire gigs in Japan. "After coming down with a virus in Japan, doctors have ordered Paul complete rest. Paul is still not feeling better and this cancellation is unavoidable," the spokesperson added.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It