Colin Firth Enchanted by Emma Stone in First 'Magic in the Moonlight' Trailer
Woody Allen is back in the romcom with "Magic in the Moonlight" which first trailer has just been debuted. It centers on a spiritualist, played by Emma Stone, and a skeptic magician, played by Colin Firth, who keeps doubting her ability.
Set in France in the 1920s, "Magic in the Moonlight" is a romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. The trailer gives away the plot which was kept a secret for a while.
Showing off the characters, the trailer also boasts the backdrop of wealthy mansions, the Cote d'Azur, jazz joints and fashionable spots for the wealthy of the Jazz Age. Marcia Gay Harden and Hamish Linklater also star in the film which hits theaters July 25 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Allen enjoyed a tremendous success with his last movie "Blue Jasmine" which grossed $33 million in the U.S. and won Oscar's Best Actress through Cate Blanchett.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'