Colin Firth Enchanted by Emma Stone in First 'Magic in the Moonlight' Trailer
Woody Allen is back in the romcom with "Magic in the Moonlight" which first trailer has just been debuted. It centers on a spiritualist, played by Emma Stone, and a skeptic magician, played by Colin Firth, who keeps doubting her ability.
Set in France in the 1920s, "Magic in the Moonlight" is a romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. The trailer gives away the plot which was kept a secret for a while.
Showing off the characters, the trailer also boasts the backdrop of wealthy mansions, the Cote d'Azur, jazz joints and fashionable spots for the wealthy of the Jazz Age. Marcia Gay Harden and Hamish Linklater also star in the film which hits theaters July 25 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Allen enjoyed a tremendous success with his last movie "Blue Jasmine" which grossed $33 million in the U.S. and won Oscar's Best Actress through Cate Blanchett.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour