Colin Firth Enchanted by Emma Stone in First 'Magic in the Moonlight' Trailer
Woody Allen is back in the romcom with "Magic in the Moonlight" which first trailer has just been debuted. It centers on a spiritualist, played by Emma Stone, and a skeptic magician, played by Colin Firth, who keeps doubting her ability.
Set in France in the 1920s, "Magic in the Moonlight" is a romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. The trailer gives away the plot which was kept a secret for a while.
Showing off the characters, the trailer also boasts the backdrop of wealthy mansions, the Cote d'Azur, jazz joints and fashionable spots for the wealthy of the Jazz Age. Marcia Gay Harden and Hamish Linklater also star in the film which hits theaters July 25 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Allen enjoyed a tremendous success with his last movie "Blue Jasmine" which grossed $33 million in the U.S. and won Oscar's Best Actress through Cate Blanchett.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl