Colin Firth Enchanted by Emma Stone in First 'Magic in the Moonlight' Trailer
Woody Allen is back in the romcom with "Magic in the Moonlight" which first trailer has just been debuted. It centers on a spiritualist, played by Emma Stone, and a skeptic magician, played by Colin Firth, who keeps doubting her ability.
Set in France in the 1920s, "Magic in the Moonlight" is a romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. The trailer gives away the plot which was kept a secret for a while.
Showing off the characters, the trailer also boasts the backdrop of wealthy mansions, the Cote d'Azur, jazz joints and fashionable spots for the wealthy of the Jazz Age. Marcia Gay Harden and Hamish Linklater also star in the film which hits theaters July 25 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Allen enjoyed a tremendous success with his last movie "Blue Jasmine" which grossed $33 million in the U.S. and won Oscar's Best Actress through Cate Blanchett.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship