Colin Firth Enchanted by Emma Stone in First 'Magic in the Moonlight' Trailer
Woody Allen is back in the romcom with "Magic in the Moonlight" which first trailer has just been debuted. It centers on a spiritualist, played by Emma Stone, and a skeptic magician, played by Colin Firth, who keeps doubting her ability.
Set in France in the 1920s, "Magic in the Moonlight" is a romantic comedy about an Englishman brought in to help unmask a possible swindle. Personal and professional complications ensue. The trailer gives away the plot which was kept a secret for a while.
Showing off the characters, the trailer also boasts the backdrop of wealthy mansions, the Cote d'Azur, jazz joints and fashionable spots for the wealthy of the Jazz Age. Marcia Gay Harden and Hamish Linklater also star in the film which hits theaters July 25 via Sony Pictures Classics.
Allen enjoyed a tremendous success with his last movie "Blue Jasmine" which grossed $33 million in the U.S. and won Oscar's Best Actress through Cate Blanchett.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding